Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 10, 2012 5:31:46 AM PDT
Just a questions: Am I the only one who is having problems trying to download my digital copy? Every time I input the code, it states that it isn't a valid download code. Anyone else having the same problem, or just me? Any response is much appreciated. Thanks.

Posted on Oct 10, 2012 2:07:36 PM PDT
L. Kirks says:
I'm having the same problem too.

Posted on Oct 10, 2012 4:10:36 PM PDT
The Ultra-Violet copy works just fine, but my iTunes digital copy is the one I'm having problems with. I'm fine having both, but I guess I'm just shocked as to why the code works for one but not the other.

Posted on Oct 10, 2012 8:04:45 PM PDT
J. Flatt says:
Same problem, which is sad as I actually purchased this specifically so I could have the iTunes version. lame...

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 8:02:54 AM PDT
Manny says:
im having problem with UV , Itunes worked fine. i sent an email to UV cust.serv.already. WAITING FOR ANSWER!!

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 12:14:30 PM PDT
Mike says:
Is the iTunes digital copy HD or SD?

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 2:23:23 PM PDT
Dranem says:
I had the same issue. What you have to do is double click to open the DVD on your desktop then click open the icon (an orange arrow I think). You put the code in there, it copies it, then you can launch iTunes and it will work perfectly. I think its how it gets activated, so just remember that you have to click the icon within the DVD first in order to get the process rolling.

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 2:43:26 PM PDT
Dranem, I'll try that when I get home. Thanks for the info.

Posted on Oct 11, 2012 7:35:05 PM PDT
A. Hamilton says:
Ah ha! Here's what you need to do... In short, follow the instructions in the insert. Rather than using the given code in iTunes, you need to open their special page that can be accessed through the disc. Once you put the code in that page, it will give you DIFFERENT code to use in iTunes. How annoying. Hope this helps!!

Posted on Oct 12, 2012 5:24:48 PM PDT
L. Kirks says:
Thanks for the info!

Posted on Oct 13, 2012 5:02:41 PM PDT
What Dranem and Hamilton said, but hate that they made it that way.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 10:03:23 AM PST
Rovin Sena says:
this really helped thank you
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Oct 10, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about