Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 20, 2012 1:49:09 AM PDT
Rosie says:
I was excited to download my digital copy today, but I was disappointed to see that the disk only supported the Android platform even though the code insert gave instructions on how to download from a MAC. I followed the directions to a "T", but I wasn't able to download the movie. Did anyone else have this problem? Thanks for reading my post -- I appreciate any helpful suggestions that any of you may have.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 23, 2012 7:04:52 AM PDT
Yes! I had literally the exact same problem. I have a Mac and followed the intstructions exactly but it still wouldn't work. I have a feeling it's not just us. I haven't had a chance to contact anyone about it yet. I was hoping someone on here had a solution.

Posted on Apr 25, 2012 10:20:21 AM PDT
Rosie says:
Hi Lauren,
I think this is a Fox issue more than anything else. I know that the movie is on iTunes so I am not sure what is going on. I contacted Fox but they a pretty much blew me off. From what I have been reading from other reviewers, it seems like others are getting the same treatment. I am pretty disappointed, especially since the description was not that clear that it would not work on iTunes. I'm sorry I wasn't much more help.

In reply to an earlier post on May 14, 2012 6:46:44 AM PDT
Thanks for responding! I've been blown off by movie companies before when I had issues with digital copies, so I'm not surprised Fox is the same. It was definitely not made clear that the copy would not work on iTunes, so I'm pretty frustrated that I paid for this and it's not working. But I'm sure I'm not alone.

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 10:44:03 PM PDT
C. Sarmiento says:
This is happening to me, too. I'm pissed. I want this movie on my MacBook Pro and the only platform option to transfer the movie to is Android. I don't even have a freaking Android. How ridiculous is it that it won't even recognize the computer that the disk is inserted in?!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 10:45:39 AM PDT
randomste says:
The back of the disk even shows the downloaded film on an iPhone!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 2, 2012 8:05:55 AM PDT
Exactly! It's so ridiculous that it even shows the iPhone on the back of the case - completely false advertising. I wrote to the movie company help desk and they did literally nothing to help me. I'm beyond pissed.

Posted on Oct 5, 2012 3:01:48 PM PDT
Wolf says:
Not only did I write to the help desk, I actually called. It's only compatible on SOME android devices, not all. So displeased.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Apr 20, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Shame (Blu-ray/ DVD + Digital Copy)
Shame (Blu-ray/ DVD + Digital Copy) by Michael Fassbender (Blu-ray - 2012)
3.9 out of 5 stars (563)