5.0 out of 5 stars 6 Slot Watch Winder
I normally am not much to write reviews. But, in this case I wanted to let everybody know at least how well AA Watches shipped this winder. It was packaged basically within 3 boxes. Heavy outer box with plenty of foam surrounding the 2nd box, which held the winder itself in yet another box that had a heavy layer of foam again. Couldn't have asked for more...
Published on June 12, 2012 by Don Ruch

2.0 out of 5 stars Great at first...
The winder appears well-made, is very attractive and seems to do it's job. However, in less than 6 months, 2 of the motors became rather noisy. One is now so noisy it has awoken me from sleep. I had a feeling that $300 was too inexpensive for such a winder. It appears that I was right. There's no way to easily lubricate the motors. I need to check my warranty.
Published 10 months ago by NJVSESQ

4.0 out of 5 stars 6 position watch winder, July 15, 2012
This review is from: Six Watch Winder w/Digital LCD Display Powered w/Japanese Mabuchi Motors (Watch)
Have had only 2 months....Set up & programming straight forward, so far all is working very well......Of course as to longevity only time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 Slot Watch Winder, June 12, 2012
Don Ruch (Pevely, MO United States) - See all my reviews
I normally am not much to write reviews. But, in this case I wanted to let everybody know at least how well AA Watches shipped this winder. It was packaged basically within 3 boxes. Heavy outer box with plenty of foam surrounding the 2nd box, which held the winder itself in yet another box that had a heavy layer of foam again. Couldn't have asked for more!

The Winder itself is beautiful and has a perfect finish on it. The pillows/holders hold my largest watches (46-48mm)and it very very quite. Hard to tell of longevity yet, but so far very happy with the purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great at first..., October 21, 2013
NJVSESQ "NJVS" (Philly Burbs, PA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply amazing, March 19, 2013
WAT-75 (Orlando, FL) - See all my reviews
Functionality, quality and price are all A+. It is easy to use and the cushion is soft so i don't worry about my watch from scratches. There is watch wobbling issue because of a screw that may come loose but it is not a big deal anyone can fix it. So far so good and i would buy it again if i am asked to choose a winder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, March 15, 2013
This winder not only does the job of keeping my automatic watches wound, but I have continued to adjust the revolutions and none of my watches lose or gain time over a couple of weeks. Very nicely made and sets proudly on my dresser.

Rate and Discover Movies