Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Now Deal of the Day

Does SR3 Digital Download Version on Amazon Use Steamworks?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 15, 2011 10:13:14 PM PDT
Verkinix says:
I'm just wondering if SR3 will use Steamworks where I can register my copy on Steam and DL it from there. The price is great on Amazon, but I prefer my library of games to be on Steam for simplicity.

Thanks!

Posted on Oct 16, 2011 1:03:32 PM PDT
Daniel Young says:
Yes.

Posted on Nov 10, 2011 12:49:36 PM PST
nk says:
yes it does. But I dont think you can preload the steam version. Atleast amazon version has preload

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2011 2:56:05 PM PST
Evan Rouse says:
This game uses steamworks so ALL versions preload on steam.

Posted on Nov 12, 2011 11:30:30 PM PST
W. Joe says:
Are the keys available? I ask because I would like to pre-load via Steam vs Amazon. Any information would be appreciated!

Posted on Nov 14, 2011 12:37:13 AM PST
JJ350 says:
With Amazon you can save $10... I think that's the biggest benefit.

Just activate the game on steam and you'll be good.

Posted on Nov 14, 2011 9:14:42 PM PST
Energico Q8 says:
it says in steam that the release is 18-nov-11 is it true ?! i pre-loaded the game and i cant wait to go back from work to check.
luckily i played SR 2 a month ago how stupid of me to never hear from such a cool game and now i get to try SR3 without waiting a year :) c u online
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Oct 15, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 14, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about