Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now Deal of the Day

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 6, 2012 7:58:34 AM PDT
kpsting says:
Does amazon send the serial code by email right after purchase so I can just upgrade/patch my beta instal and start playing?

Posted on Aug 11, 2012 5:31:13 AM PDT
PC Gamer says:
I don't know about this game in particular, but other Digital DL's I got from Amazon have a page where all the keys are listed, and some have 'Download' links next to them.

I don't remember if I got an email, but your serial code should show up (nearly) instantly on that page.

It's under "Your Account -> Your Games and Software Library".

HTH!

Posted on Aug 18, 2012 12:08:03 AM PDT
Can activate it on Steam?

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 12:03:06 PM PST
Can you buy a code for someone else as a gift?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 5:41:24 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 14, 2012 6:09:39 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 6:09:51 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 14, 2012 6:10:41 PM PST
Activation on Steam?
I would like to know this as well. can any one that purchased this try and let us know please?

Posted on Dec 15, 2012 7:29:34 AM PST
I'd also appreciate if someone who bought this could give us this info. I can't download from amazon servers properly so at least being able to download the client from funcom should help - but I fear I might need a different cdkey from what amazon gives us for that.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 7:54:57 AM PST
When I purchased this yesterday, the only thing I received from Amazon was a "download" that put a folder on my desktop that had 2 html files, one of which was the activation key. I used that key at the Funcom site (and setup my account) and downloaded the client directly from Funcom. I can't answer the question about Steam.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 6:42:06 AM PST
Yes. Buy the code, give it to a friend, and let them register themselves.

Posted on Dec 25, 2012 6:31:57 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 25, 2012 6:32:23 AM PST
it doesn't activate on steam. I just added it on there as a non-steam game

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 7:02:38 AM PST
did you receive the initiate pack they are advertising as the december deal on funcom (as part of your purchase of the secret world)?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 1, 2013 7:24:00 PM PDT
johnny lopez says:
it does not work...

Posted on Dec 30, 2013 10:36:23 PM PST
Eric says:
this is not for steam or origin, using the key that amazon gives you instructions are:

REDEEM YOUR KEY
1.Go to http://register.thesecretworld.com.
2.Select "click here to register with a key" to create a new account, or log in to your existing Funcom account.
3.Enter and confirm your Product Registration Key when prompted.
4.Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your account registration.
5.Install the game and begin playing.

For support, please email support@funcom.com.

Posted on Jan 4, 2014 12:33:18 AM PST
S. Wallace says:
I think most people want to know is it can activate via Steam for the d/l there as it can resume unlike ones I've tried here where it just restarts the whole d/l again if you pause it. So unless the Amazon d/l version has changed since I last tried it Steam is the better distribution method.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 5, 2014 9:03:19 AM PST
John says:
You can buy the same game as much as you want. Keys will not "stack / replace" each other but instead you will see multiply keys below the game. And you can simply copy them and share the keys and leave 1 for you. Or whatever your plan is.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  14
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Jul 6, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 5, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about