4.0 out of 5 stars Works well with Lionel G gauge Polar Express Train
I was able to install this in the Lionel G gauge Polar Express Train... the train really flies now. A lot lighter than the 6 C-Cells that were in there.
Published 19 months ago by Michael Benedict

3.0 out of 5 stars Long charging time
The charging time for these batteries is 9 hours. You have to keep yourself pretty organized to make sure batteries are always charged especially since the LED charging indicator never turns off to let you know the batteries are charged. That simple feature would bring this up to 4 stars for me.
Published 11 months ago by Z. Desart

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well with Lionel G gauge Polar Express Train, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Digital Energy 9.6v RC Battery Charger with 2 Battery Packs (Toy)

3.0 out of 5 stars Long charging time, September 8, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Description is false, February 28, 2013
The description of this item states 2 battery packs. As others have previously complained about, we received only ONE battery pack. Even the amazon.com sticked placed on the back of the item states 2 battery packs. I'm not even sure if it fits our Polar Express G-Gauge train yet. It appears there is a single pack version for $15 though. Perhaps a mistake somewhere? While I was not happy I didn't get my 2nd pack, I was very satisfied with amazon.com's quick response to my customer service email and that they refunded the difference in price between what I bought ($27), and the single pack one ($15.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Battery work fine after many recharges.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Great buy

3.0 out of 5 stars 9.6 v review, May 11, 2014
I don't know if the price point was good but we use them in my sons John Deere Ertl RC tractor. They are not as powerful, fast or last as long as the original battery. they do he job which is important for my 3 y/o but as a father they should be as good or better than the original battery. calling batteries plus, they did not carry these in stock and said that they would have to make them. so price wise, I'm guessing its not bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars worked great with my trainset, April 27, 2014
bought these for the polar express train set and they work great alternating between batteries to keep the train going

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, March 29, 2014
These would have done exactly as I needed them for but the RC item I was going to use these with was poorly constructed so I had no need for the batteries and returned them. As mentioned by others, a 'charge complete' indicator of some kind would be an improvement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Deal, March 23, 2014
Great deal!!! My son used them in his Lionel Hershey train and it's so nice to have two battery packs so he can always have one charging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works in lionel polar express g- gauge trains, February 16, 2014
We purchased these battery packs because we were going throw 24 c a week in the polar express g-gauge train set. they make the train run a little faster and last a little longer then a set of c batteries. does take over night to recharge but worth it in long run and for the price of charger and 2 batteries how can you go wrong.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›