Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 10, 2014
Does not compare to the real thing but close. Only has one beat no matter how hard or soft you tap it, so making music with the app is a bit of a challenge. The app is OK but limited to what it can do.
on July 6, 2013
My kiddos wanted bongo drums, but I didn't want the expense especially if they were only going to play with it for a short time (typical kids). This app satisfied their desire, and I saved the cash, my ears, and sanity!
on May 29, 2012
I love this app!! I can totally just go crazy drumming with this.....there's also a cool glitch. if you put your finger on the smaller drum then slide it to the bigger one a hand will appear in the bottom right corner. all in all a great app!!!
on October 29, 2012
good to annoy people sitting next to you. I guess we cannot ask much from the basic HW it runs on.
on April 21, 2014
I am able to play music on my Kindle from Pandora while playing the Bongo Drums, along with my selection. Didn't know I could run two apps at the same time. But its great, thinking of quitting my day job and going on the road as Mr Bo Jangles!
on April 25, 2012
Each drum has a decent sound but. it makes ONLY one sound per drum. Anyone who has played. bongo. drums. knows that you can make several. types of sounds on one drum. Without supporting any variation in the sound or tone, this app looses. much of it's. potential. appeal.
on February 10, 2012
I didn't like this product. It is small on the kindle fire screen and only hits the same note over and over again, there are no additional options for sound. I know it's free, but not worth the space on my apps page.
on February 7, 2013
I downloaded this because our two and a half year old grandaughter is crazy about bongos! She loves tapping on them and is learning timing and rythm. When this app isn't available to her she uses mixing bowls for her bongos.
on September 18, 2012
I got this app for a 2 year old I babysit and for in the nursery at church. The children love it.
on August 2, 2012
I used this app to annoy the heck out of everyone around me. It was perfect for that and fun too!