Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 62 questions
vote
pretty loud compared to an iphone, but not very loud compared to a regular stereo. it sounds very loud in a backyard, but not at the beach
Feb 20, 2013 by Rachel S.
vote
No it does not charge the battery, but it does not use much power. I can play music all day and not drain the phone battery.
Jun 18, 2014 by kayakingloon
vote
No. Just an MP3 audid device. Any with a earphone jack that is about the size of an iPhone/ipod or smaller will fit in the case.
Jun 5, 2014 by J. Russ
votes
Batteries last pretty long on this thing. We put Duracell batteries in it and it lasted us a full weekend of camping using it most of the day
Jan 14, 2015 by Kailyn
votes
Yes, David is correct, We changed to 8 AA batteries which allowed us to keep the unit playing for 25 hours on one set of batteries and increased the volume level over the 2012 version.
Dec 2, 2013 by Grace Customer Support
votes
It was loud enough for my group of 7 but the battery life is shorter than I would have liked.
6 days ago by Kcax
votes
Urs you can change the songs. The controls are on the top of the boom box. Only problem is the controls work best if the songs are already downloaded on your phone. If you use Pandora or spotify and try using the controls it god back to whatever you were doing before you stared playing music. But overall I enjoy it, it works great for canoe trips
Jun 12, 2014 by Joseph Kautz
votes
Thanks Mar 30, 2013
No, it doesn't work as a backup battery
Mar 31, 2013 by Mario R. Quinto
votes
No. It is only battery powered
5 days ago by Marshall W
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers