Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now DOTD

on August 21, 2013
I think the case pictured here, with the DLO emblem stamped on the front, is actually the one made from real leather. I had one and loved it, but it started to fall apart after a couple years of use. I ordered this item thinking it would be a synthetic version of the same thing - as I no longer buy leather - but I received a different item that I don't like. This one has a green tag on the side and doesn't have the emblem stamp. It's also pictured here, sometimes - depending on which page you view the item from. It has a nice look and feel and is almost the same design as the other one, except for one fatal flaw: the hole for the headphone plug isn't big enough to easily allow the front cover to be folded to the back, to allow the iPod to sit with its screen showing. I have to keep it closed or maneuver around the cord to fold it back. This is an unacceptable design flaw, or maybe just a manufacturing defect with the one I received. I'm going to contact the company to complain, because this case is nice otherwise but is ruined by one small problem.
on August 24, 2010
Fits my iPod Classic 160 GB (7th generation) perfectly, and the price is much more reasonable than a similar one at Best Buy that sells for much more...plus tax.

The sides are partially elastic, so the iPod fits tight enough to stay in, but easy enough to get out (similar to a cell phone holder). It's thick enough to provide protection, and the cover is slightly padded and covered with soft leather. It has a belt clip, and the cover has a magnetic latch. Very classy and durable. It's nice to buy a product and be able to say, "WOW...NICE!!"
on June 5, 2009
I just purchased this case and I have to say that I wasn't disappointed. The case is nice and sturdy and keeps my Ipod in place. It also looks really nice and slick! Personally, the case looks about the same as the more expensive one available online. I definitely recommend this product!
on January 10, 2012
I purchased this item by mistake thinking it was the leather case. Only later did I realize it was the Eco case but I am still happy with the product. My other DLO leather ipod case was in pretty bad shape so I replaced it with this one. One small issue: When the ipod is in the case, I don't feel like magnet is as strong as on my old case but it is still secure in it.

I only have one complaint: Although it was listed as a new item, and was still in the original packaging, the packaging was dirty, discolored, and smelled smokey. I actually bought two of these and gave one to a friend but had to take it out of the packaging first because it was too gross to give to someone as a gift. Not cool...
on January 9, 2014
CAUTION! The case i was sent by Golden Touch Experience was completely different than the one pictured. What I received has only one large hole for both the screen and the jog wheel. That alone would not have bothered me but it is a poor fit. Even with the iPOD pushed down as far as the case allows, the top part of the screen is covered. As a result, you can't see the battery level and other info on the top of the iPOD screen. I'm tired of not knowing if my ipod needs recharging or not. Also the bottom of the case opening is curved. The radius of the curve is less than half of that of the jog wheel. As a result part of the case is always projecting into the jog wheel. I would have thought that I was sent the wrong case, but the green cloth tag does say "ECO BY DLO"
on August 30, 2013
This case got five stars because of its perfection for what I wanted, the outstanding packaging and the quality of the case.
My brand new, latest Classic fits perfectly, snug enough to stay put, but just enough tension to allow easy removal. The earphone plug socket, the 30 pin socket, the click wheel and screen cutouts are sized and placed perfectly. The material and stitching are both high quality. After trying three other cases, this one takes the cake.

I am ordering another one for my wife's new Classic as well.
on June 24, 2013
I am using this case on a 7th gen ipod classic. The fit is good and also secure without adding too much bulk. The flap has a magnet to keep it closed. The click wheel and screen are exposed when the front flap is open but well protected when the case is closed. Would definitely protect the ipod in case of a fall. There is also a belt clip (not-removeable) on the back. Even though ipod classic cases are not available in as many choices any more i feel that this case should be satisfactory for anybody who does not mind a fiip cover.
on March 1, 2014
This case would be great for my Ipod if it didn't have an irritating odor that does not go away. Digital Lifestyle Outfitters were great - they refunded my entire purchase price and told me to keep it. Very refreshing not to have to fight for a refund.
on January 15, 2014
It comes down to "false" advertisement. Order "THIS" and get "THAT" ... - than why don't they state clear: ... it's a very good DLO-knock-off made of pl-leather (rubbery smelling material) - it's not made of leather as the original DLO. BUT: fit and function are still perfect. The hole is oval - seems to be big enough to sneak peek at the screen, same size of hole as the original DLO. ... but: Man, that thing stinks ...
on March 30, 2014
Absolutely love this case. It fits my Ipod like a glove. However, when I first opened the plastic clam shell that it came in the smell about knocked me out. My co-workers wouldn't let me sit at the table with it during our safety meetings because it stunk so bad!! It took a few weeks for the smell to disappear. This case is way better than the Belkin I bought for it at more than twice the price. Would I buy this case again? You bet.