Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rothco Lightweight All Purpose Duty Gloves, ACU, Medium
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Color: ACU|Size: Medium|Change
Price:$10.99+ Free shipping

on December 16, 2013
The gloves arrived early which i loved. The gloves seem to be made of good quality. Now I bought the gloves thinking they would be good for tactical situations...not really. They are a little more bulky than shown and the thumbs are a little weird. I have very big hands, as a reference i had a size 13.5 wedding ring! And these gloves were still a little big on me, especially the thumb.

Though they are a little thicker than id like they are a good glove and worth the 12$ for sure. But if you’re looking for a glove to shoot pistols with or in other tactical situations you may want to look at a different glove.
on May 10, 2014
I have a big hand so i though to get a medium size but..... my bad.... now they fit big on me! i get wrong so have to use it anyway, but keep in mind if you are going to handle a gun it's better to fit it tight an small size it's better seems to be that they look bigger than real size like others.
on February 14, 2014
I just spent three weeks in sub-zero temps in New Jersey. My military unit was there for training and we were in the field the entire time, even during the crippling weather that shut down everything else. The gloves were definitely not good for keeping hands warm but weren't bad otherwise. However, at the end of the three weeks they were starting to wear a bit more than I would think considering I am an intel gatherer, so I wasn't overdoing it with my hands. I am originally infantry and I am a full time cop when not playing reserve. I wouldn't recommend these for hardcore play.
on November 2, 2011
Funny little tips and grips on the backside of the joints and the tips of the fingers, but other than that these were awesome. Cut them up for a costume, but would love to have another pair just to use as regular old gloves. Visually, they look good, and they feel great.

There are a few holes in them, for letting in air, so these won't keep you warm. They will look cool though :)
on March 12, 2014
After serving four years with the 82nd Airborne Division I still wear and buy camo items today. When buying my camo items I always look at Amazon.com first because I know I can get the same quality camo items that is made for our military and also will get the cheapest possible price on the web. I would recommend anyone, including military personnel, to check out any camo items on Amazon.com first before looking elsewhere.
on January 18, 2014
This is my third pair of these gloves. The first pair I got off of JackThreads. Those were a large fit, and they fit XL. The second pair I bought off of here, medium fit, and they fit like a L. Third pair was a size small and they fit just fine. Until the stitching between the elastic and the cloth of the glove started to separate. And the gap between the thumb and index finger, the stitching started to come apart. The suede wears down at the wrist where the elastic is stitched to it, so it wasn't the stitch that was breaking, the suede was ripping. As a janitor, I use these gloves for the dirtiest jobs (under latex gloves for bathrooms of course). I don't wear them when I'm going out, which is a shame because on the surface they're beautiful gloves. Just sucks my pair turned out so sub-par.
on November 15, 2013
These are great work gloves. They have a good strong palm that wears well, and a mesh back that provides some ventilation. I wore out my first pair. They are especially good working around hot fluids, oil, etc. They absorb the oil and give you some protection against burns.
on October 24, 2014
Overall good for the price point. These are a mix between mechanix, shooting and tactical. You can't pick up a dime with them for eg. May want to cut the finger tips out of the the thumb and fore finger if needed. Might be able to use them in the woods with some liners if applicable.
on February 7, 2014
Good glove, well made. You have to break in the gloves as you would a baseball glove, just not as long. A couple of washing's and use should do it. The Velcro closures are very strong, maybe too strong. Not a complaint, just wow, did not expect that kind of quality.
on December 24, 2013
Will buy another pair. A tab large, and I'm a big guy. I ordered a XL, so unless your a HUGE guy or gal then you may want to stick with the LG only. Fast shipping, and quality product.