Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 91 questions
votes
20 minutes
Nov 27, 2013 by J. Reynolds
votes
The casinster near the handle collects the dirt. There is a red release tab near the side of the canister. Just pull that back. It will open the back of the canister so that you can dump what has been collected. The opening will snap shut after emptying.
Feb 14, 2014 by Ellen A. Arvin
votes
Yes -Comes with Extension tube, powerbrush floor tool, crevasse tool, and brush/upholstery tool. If changer's a typo for charger -- yes -- I find it great works fine on both my hard floors & carpet, I've run it up to 10 min with intermittent use of boost w/o running down. That's enough time to do a couple of rooms & my hallway. If you need more time than that you'd want a plugin vacuum I think. This isn't a replacement for a regular vacuum but more of a touch up tool (unless you live in a small apartment)
Feb 3, 2014 by RO
vote
This vacum is not for cleaning under sofas it is hard to bend the head of the vacums head.
Aug 17, 2014 by MIRYUNG JOO
vote
Yes, you can remove the brush. You need to use something in the shape of a quarter, and loosen the end that holds the brush. It does take a little energy to loosen though. I also use a small pair of scissors to cut through the long hairs, and then remove with my hands. I also have a little tool that can take the lint and other items out, kind of like a comb. Then you put the brush back into the holder and tighten. Remember to look in the bottom of the sweeper to be sure that nothing is lodged inside, which will prevent the machine from working, when this happens. I do not have any pets, so I hope this helps.
Nov 29, 2013 by Janett Ford
vote
No accessories...just the vacuum and the charger and a hanger for hanging the vacuum on. Let me add, that altho. there are drawbacks to this little machine, such as 1. you have to continuouslyhold down the trigger while using....and 2. It does not do well on high pile carpets AT ALL...Berber or thin carpets, fine, plush no way...In spite of that, for your hard surfaces it is fabulous....also for cobwebs overhead that you can't reach...I have 3 dogs and 3 cats, have to use a Hoover on my area rugs, but my wood floors, the pet hair is great...it's got a dust bunny sucked up 3 inches before you get to it. This is what I call my everyday pickerupper...once a week the heavy duty cleaner comes out...but I ALWAYS reach for it for my wood floor areas.
Mar 7, 2014 by Marti Richardson
vote
I don't know about 8000 ft but my son has one at 5280 ft. It works fabulous There! He couldn't keep his floors clean without it! (Uses to clean car also)
Nov 30, 2013 by Schottsie
votes
Yes, the battery life is annoying, I can't understand why they don't increase the price a little and supply you with two batteries to begin with. I would think that you could find them on line (I am about ready to do the same thing).
Feb 9, 2014 by disapointed
votes
I put a piece of sticky back velcro hook on both sides of the handle near the trigger, then put a piece of velcro hook on it. When you hook down the velcro across the trigger it holds it on. Super cheap and works like a champ!
Dec 17, 2013 by piper40
votes
Had mine over a year still on same battery
Dec 6, 2013 by jeff
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers