4.0 out of 5 stars Pink and glittery
Published on April 4, 2011 by loveliee28

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap !
I bought these for my daughter. Would not recommend them - sound quality is bad and quality is the same. We were going to return them but threw them away instead.
Published on November 11, 2011 by Erik A. Zetterberg

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink and glittery, April 4, 2011
This review is from: Nemo Digital NF65561-CPK Crystal Pave Heart Earbud (Pink with White Wires) (Electronics)
These are so cute! I washed my iphone earbuds and decided it was time for a newer, more stylish pair. I love anything that is pink and glittery, and this fits the bill. They aren't as great as my iphone earbuds, but for the price and the style, you can't go wrong. My only complaint about them is the lack of volume control on the earbuds itself, but overall, it's a good buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap !, November 11, 2011