Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 321 questions
votes
If you're not using it as a radio (it's idle), it shows the time in large numerals.
Apr 1, 2014 by Joe
votes
Yes. The I heart radio icon lets you tune in any station that simulcasts on the Internet. I travel a lot and have a local station from home saved so I can listen to talk radio and get the local news from home.
Jun 21, 2013 by Jim Borger
votes
Yes, but more noticeably & importantly, it adjusts automatically to room light & is easily manually adjustable.
Sep 6, 2013 by Tyler
votes
Hello gobygirl. The Mondo radio does not have an iPhone/iPod dock. It does have a USB port. I looked on the Grace web site and I found that you can download a iPhone app from iTunes for the Mondo radio. Here is the link that explains the procedure, http://support.gracedigital.com/hc/en-us/articles/202219940-iPhone-Application-Quick-Start-Guide. After it's all updated and the app is installed it looks like they communicate via WiFi. I don't know if that helps but good luck.
Dec 6, 2014 by R. S. Murphy
votes
This is just a radio, not a recorder. You could connect something to the earphone jack and record that way.
Oct 31, 2013 by Amazon Customer
vote
The radio works like the iPad but has better speakers and you can program buttons to select stations like a radio. It doesn't tie up your iPad.
Sep 21, 2014 by Terrance J Brooks
vote
The power adapter works from 110 to 240V but you'll need an adapter convert the US 2-blade plug to Aussie 3-blade plug.
Feb 8, 2012 by Tsu Chien Hsieh
vote
Timer Nov 25, 2013
Alarm and sleep timers are easy to use
Nov 25, 2013 by Michael
vote
Besides having 7 different alarms, It has the "sleep timer." Here is the paragraph from the manual: "Setting the sleep timer To set the sleep timer, simply press the large snooze / sleep timer button on top of the radio during normal operation. You will then be able to scroll the Menu knob from between 30 seconds and 99 hours. When the desired time is reached, Press the Menu knob. At this point the display on the radio will go blank (the backlight will be set to zero), to give you the best chance of getting to sleep. You can press any key to return to the standby back light setting. Sound continues once you have set the sleep timer until the allotted time has expired. At that point the radio will enter standby but with the back light remaining at the zero setting. Once the sleep timer has expired and the radio has entered Standby mode the Menu knob can be used to adjust the backlight from maximum down to zero (blank screen). This setting is not saved as a back light setting. Alternatively you can set the sleep timer from the Alarms menu with exactly the same functionality. Please note; the back light settings remain unaffected by the sleep timer function." jw
Apr 16, 2013 by J. Watts
vote
This is an internet radio and requires that you have WiFi available. You connect to your station through the internet. Most stations that I'm familiar with can play over the internet (if you go to their website, they'll have you download iHeart radio or Tune in). If you don't have internet or your internet goes out, the only music you can play would be on your USB drive although I would think the alarm clock would still work.
Dec 15, 2014 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   33   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers