Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 12, 2013
The tags that state which is front, back, and how to apply did not come off.
I could not get the sticky part off the cover and showed when I put the cover on the screen.
I did it for all 3 covers. None of the stickers on the cover came off and could not use any of them on the screen.
on December 14, 2011
For the price range you cant go wrong. This is wonder for the Canon 60D screen protection. There are 3 screen protectors. Received this in a day or two although it was standard shipping. I would recommend this product and the seller to others who have a Canon 60D or similar screen size simply for the protection, the price range and the seller.
on May 15, 2014
Very easy to apply. Works great with my cannon 60D. You can't even tell that it is there. I have yet to remove it, but I am hoping that it will come off easily. It has been bumped around a lot and has not changed position or started peeling. Have been using the same one for a few months now.
on April 1, 2014
Protects the canon 60D screen. It is thin enough so that you can still turn the canon 60d screen around and close it. The thicker protectors made it so that your swivel screen wouldn't close all the way. This solves that problem and protects your screen. You also get 3 screens on this deal.
on February 18, 2014
I tried to put one of these on but my house is not ideal for doing anything where dust or pet hair could be a problem. The first one was a disaster. It folded up on me and then a dog hair got in contact with it. I gave up. I will try again when I'm in a place with little dust and not pets.
on April 3, 2013
I have been shooting DSLR's for several years now and I cannot believe this is the first time I have owned/used a product like this. The protection afforded by these easy to use shields is amazing. Also, the clarity of the LCD for both live views and for reviews of photos is outstanding. Great protection for an integral part of your camera. These shields fit my LCD perfectly and I am thrilled to have the peace of mind they afford me.
on June 5, 2013
I've had these for several months now and none of the corners have come loose and it produces no noticeable glare. I'm still on the first one, and it is as solid as the day I put it on. It seems like it will last a long time to come, so expect a lot of mileage out of these. It's nice to know that as hard as I am on my equipment, the screen is still squeaky clean underneath the protection.
on June 11, 2013
After scratching my 60D's screen within a few days of buying it, I knew it was past the time to buy a screen protector. So, I came here and decided on this one. Installation was easy and once installed it is virtually invisible. I haven't had any new scratches since. I only wish I had bought these at the same time as my 60D, but I guess better late than never! Highly recommended!
on December 24, 2012
I purchased these screen protectors because they were the cheapest ones available, and while they are marketed for the Canon 60D, they fit my T3i's screen perfectly.

Although I can't really say much for how durable they are in the longterm, I am very happy with these individually packaged protectors and am happy that I am protecting the screen of my investment for a very low price.
on July 8, 2013
I really like this product for protecting my new camera screen. It goes on easily and fits perfectly. However, there is a smaller protector in the packet that I have NO CLUE what it's for. Doesn't fit anything on the EOS 60D that I can see! No instructions, so it doesn't say.