Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Save your money! There's plenty of free software out there that will play internet radio and TV -- you don't need this software. If it sounds too good to be true..it is.

Try "Miro" - it's better and it's free. Google it. ;)
66 comments| 237 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2009
If I could give it anything less trust me I would. The image is not clear at all, it is very fuzzy and the channels they have suck!!
11 comment| 179 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 5, 2010
If your product don't install, you are on your own. Their support web site do not work. You can't leave any question for them.
11 comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 6, 2010
Dont waste your money! Poor quality video and audio. Plain and simple. The
Interface is not anything like a TV PVR Menu. Win Media Center light years better.
There are far better FREE products that give equal to, if not better quality
viewing! The Updated Channel guide is slim pickens. The free ones list more
channels. Yea some dont work but some didn't with this product as well.
I found more with others. Even when not full screen it is dithered (mpeg erroring)
If you've watched much PC video you know what I'm referring to. Not what I was
expecting from a Purchased product with so much hype from there Sales pitch!
Dont expect HBO, Superstations, Travel Ch. Etc. More like News Channels or Replayed
clips of news channels, NASA, some foreign lang stuff. All of which I was already
getting before waisting my Money! NOT A HTPC Builders Dream by any stretch...
If I could give it less that 1 star I would! Just because they basically lied to
sell me the product. 1000 channels my butt! how about 10! YEA I said 10 channels!
Of the stuff I already described! Thats why I would give it ZERO stars. How about
negative STARS! -2 stars <-- thats what I give it LOL I want my Money Back.
Hey If anyone still wants to buy this product after reading my review I have a
Used Copy for sell on that B A Y place online that u auction stuff.
Used only once! Cheap!
on September 9, 2010
It has been a month now since I purchased Digital TV4 PC2. There is a problem with it performing as advertised. I immediately attempted to reach tech support. I got a form answer to the wrong question, the response to which was ignored. I have tried at various URL's and pathways but I am unable to get a reply. Now I am left with a faulty performing unit. While I would very much like to make use of it, without obtaining some feedback, I cannot.
on October 17, 2010
This is NOTHING more than a $20 internet browser. Can get EVERY CHANNEL that is on here through ANY internet browser. The ONLY thing it does is make it easier to find. NOTHING more. Don't waste your money.
on July 2, 2010
its a total waste of money. This software doesnt have any value. It just bookmarks the free video sites available on the internet. You can do the same with your browser or any other freeware. why pay money for it. It's not a product. company is using people ignorance to make money. My recommendation to black list this product to be sold in any public market places.
on November 8, 2010
Two week ago i purchased Digital TV for PC2 software and down loaded it
the only thing you can watch if you work out sids of the United State are old
classic movies there is no HBO or hulu what they advertise fall's way short
of what they say Digital TV for PC 2 will do save your Money
on May 30, 2010
Ok first I want to say right off the bat if, you are thinking of buying this to replace your current provider then don't. You will not find the stations you might be used to ie syfy, a&e, discovery, bravo, and so on. What it does do is give you something else to turn to. I haven't tried every function yet I just bought the software yesterday. My husband and I watched a few things already we would not have seen without this software and I am looking foreword to having more time to play with it. I do recommend that the best way to buy it is when you can get it for free after rebate or something like that.
33 comments| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2010
Garbage software, don't purchase. If you do you will be sorry.

As stated by others the software is a Internet browser, that does not work very well. The same content is available for free without this software.