Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Digital Tribe Games pack [Online Game Code]
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on April 10, 2015
This is a decent variety of games for an exceptionally good price. All of them are redeemable on Steam, which is a bonus for me since I like having all as many of my PC games in one readily available spot. To me, Cargo Commander is the real gem in the collection. It's a lot of fun and has multiplayer, which is a bonus. Kung-Fu Strike is surprisingly entertaining and Rush Bros is pretty solid as well. The other games are something of a mixed bag. Velvet Assassin is solid, but not spectacular, and Insecticide and Roogoo are somewhat below average games, though they might have some appeal to some people. Overall though, I can't complain too much. I got more fun than frustration out of this and that's the important thing to me.
on March 30, 2014
This bundle was recently priced at $1.99. I mention the price because it is pertinent to the purchase of a bundle, and for that price, this is one of the best bundles out there. None of the games are blockbusters, but most of them are really, really fun. You cant go wrong with this bundle.
on March 1, 2014
I've added this pack to steam based on the reviews on IGN. However I'm not too keen to play them right now, it's more like a rainy day stock.

FYI: Velvet Assassin does not work on Windows 8.1 64 bit with MSI 6770 graphics.
on February 21, 2014
I admit everygame in this bundle is not for me but at least some Like Kungfu Strike, Velvet Assassi, Legendary and Insectiides are. Other games are good for my 8 years old bro. So overall, a very cheap and good deal. It's a Steal, you won't get a s***ty candy for less than 2 bucks today asking for a bundle of games. Hope such deals come along in Amazon often. Definitely recommend anyone to throw their 2 bucks.... You won't regrect, nothing else then good collection for antique!
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2014
Bought this bundle mostly for velvet assassin, but the other games included make nice little distractions once in awhile. If you can get it on sale do so.
on March 5, 2014
I got it mostly for Cargo Commander, but I love the rest of the games too. They were so good that I recommended others to buy the game at regular price.
on April 4, 2014
nice pack, for really good price. I'm satisfied with this bundle and I will be looking for more nice packs like this one in the future.
on March 30, 2014
Good games for a good price !
Available on both Windows and Linux !
Compatible with classic controlers like Xbox or Ps...
on March 22, 2014
I purchased the game pack not really knowing any of the titles, but have enjoyed the variation and gameplay better than expected.
on March 22, 2014
Good price for your pocket. Nice games for your budget. Haven't played all the games yet so can't give full review on this