From the Back Cover
Capture unforgettable moments of that special day
Professional wedding photographer Glen Johnson knows there's a huge difference between being able to take good pictures and being a good wedding photographer. In this exquisite, full-color book, Glen dispenses sage advice and solutions for taking impressive digital wedding images — posed or candid, in any weather, in any setting, at any locale. You will also learn the secrets of creating a successful digital wedding photography business, and much more. Whether you're an aspiring professional or an amateur who wants to improve your skills at digital wedding photography, this book will help you succeed.
Discover what makes wedding photography a unique specialty
- Find out how to make people feel relaxed and comfortable while you're shooting
- Explore ways to capture the emotion as well as the moment
- Understand different photographic styles and adapt to your client's wishes
- Prepare for all types of lighting situations
- Learn appropriate etiquette for shooting in dressing rooms and during the ceremony
- Know what to take when traveling abroad
- Set up the perfect digital studio to process your images
- Find out how to price your work realistically
- See why your business skills may be more important than your photographic talent
Beautifully illustrated with full-color photographs, each showingthe camera settings and other details used to create the image
About the Author
began taking pictures in sixth grade. While struggling to combine his love of travel and photography into a career as a landscape photographer, he was asked to photograph his sister's wedding. Today, he travels the world shooting wedding photos. His work has won awards, but those he treasures most are the glowing testimonials of his clients. You can view Glen's work at www.AperturePhotographics.com.