Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on March 23, 2014
I bought this bundle for a new iPad Air. It contained everything described. Most important to me were:
1_ the leather case which I doubt is leather and, while it does encase the iPad, it will not serve as a stand as described - the iPad will not stand in it and the case is of poor quality;
2_ the car cord which is fine.
All the other items are a bit unnecessary or not used so the value of thie bundle to me rested on the usefulness of the 2 items mentioned. At this point I would have bought the cord only and a better case. I would not buy it again.
on February 19, 2014
This iPad Air kit shipped quickly and for the price it isn't bad. I would buy from this seller again. One thing I would say is that you definitely get what you what you pay for in this case. Fast shipping and good price make up for that though. The accessories work fine and the earbuds are good knock-offs. The only thing I was a little dissapointed in was the case, but I purchased a SmartCase shortly afterwards so it was no biggie. Not a bad product for the price. I would buy from this seller again
on June 23, 2014
If you have an iPad Air, this bundle is perfect. Cover is well made and all the accessories are well made and handy to have.
on April 16, 2014
Some of the products are fine, and others are just OK. For the money it is worth it even if you don't use all of the things
on February 18, 2014
After about a month the iPad case is fraying at the flap holder that allows the device to stand up. I do not even use the iPad that frequently and am already looking for a new case. The screen protector not bad but a little shiny. There are a lot of items with this package but I doubt I will ever use 3 or 4 of them. Probably better to buy the items you need unbundled.
on January 17, 2014
Impressive value - the screen protector is not top of the line, but good for value and the rest of the package is solid.
on January 21, 2014
the case is made of flexible plastic which is soft,but the leather case is fine.But the charger did not charge.
on June 18, 2014
The splitter, cord, and ear buds do not work with iPad air. This was not a good purchase. Does not work.
on January 22, 2014
I received all items and it was as they described but the products didn't seem to be of high quality.
on January 15, 2014
This is a great deal, I bought my first ipad and this kit came with the things you forget you need