5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!
Published on August 26, 2011 by EarthyGardener

2.0 out of 5 stars Low quality for the price. Be aware!
Published on January 16, 2012 by Ryan P.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, August 26, 2011
This review is from: DigitalsOnDemand 15-Item Accessory Bundle Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi / 3G 4G LTE 16GB 32GB (Older Model/Not Compatible with New Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1-Inch, Wi-Fi) (Personal Computers)
This bundle was a great value! You certainly get more than you need for the Galaxy Tab 10.1. The items are great quality, as well. I had been debating over just ordering a case for the Galaxy, without all of the other items, but am glad I chose to go this way. While the case is still not exactly what I wanted, I think it is well made. It is easy to slip the Tab in and out of the cover, which was part of my concern. The other covers are great, too, but the leather case is perfect for me to protect the entire Tab when it's in my bag. And, the earbuds are quite comfortable. Overall, this is definitely worth it, especially if you are unsure about which type of case/cover you'd like to use.

Shipping was a little slow, so keep that in mind, if you need it quickly...it took 10 days for me to receive the bundle, which was actually only one day beyond the estimated time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear case is dangerous, September 6, 2011
This bundle is well worth the price, some people may think the book light is useless, but i find it very useful when using my keyboard dock in the dark. Having a car charger, two-way audio cable, 3.5 headphone splitter, and 3 cases + a stylus is the main reason why i got this (if you use the armorsuite screen protector, you'll notice you have to push a little harder than you'd expect, I'm sure it works better with the screen protector that comes in this bundle instead of the armorsuite, but i cant promise.) to me it was worth it even though i didnt need more headphones and a booklight (which i now find useful). my only complaint is the clear plastic case. MAKE SURE YOU REALLY WANT IT ON BEFORE YOU PUT IT ON! I was trying all the cases, and when trying to pull off the clear one, i noticed it was hooking on to the gray edge and pulling that off with the case. Also when taking it off you can see your tablet bend pretty harshly, it's strong sturdy case (at first anyways...). Main point: BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THE CLEAR CASE! However when it's on it looks pretty good if you're into those cases, I just prefer the other two. The leather one is great for taking it to school/work, and the hard rubberish one is great for using it under more causual conditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of supplemental tools, September 10, 2011
It was amazing timing that a request for rating happened this morning. After realizing that I had left my charging cable for my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 on vacation, I was about to buy a new one at a local electronics store. The cost of a replacement cable was $50. The request reminded me of the bag of cables that came in this deal. I saw in Amazon's graphic that the right cable was there, so I plugged it into my converter hoping that it was more than just a data cable. When I saw the battery icon, I was overjoyed! One word of caution, pay close attention to the directions when putting the screen protector on. The protector works really well when used correctly. There are several other cables I have not yet tried though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., August 1, 2011
T. Tran "ladyroake" (Sierra Vista, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
This package contains a lot more stuff than I needed, but I am not complaining. The cases fit well and everything just works. Will update if I run into any problem. A must buy for the price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing amount of stuff for the £¢¢¢¢¢!, September 3, 2011
wickedwise "wicked wise" (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
I couldn't believe all of the products that arrived. Some I still haven't used, but those that I have work fine. The case/stand is excellent- it in and of itself is worth the money! Screen protector is good too. This is a bargain and was worth my gamble in ordering it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy anything else!, October 22, 2011
"Don't buy anything else" means you don't need to. This package contains everything you will need for your Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet. The only issue... the retractable USB/Connector is not correct... the connector is for an iPad. (Would like to see them replace this for me) But otherwise, this is a great bargain for all the necessaties you will need for your tablet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Low quality for the price. Be aware!, January 16, 2012
I bought these items for the quantity of items and mostly for the portfolio to carry my tablet. Needless to say, I was disappointed. All items were very cheaply made and Hong Kong imports. I used the portfolio case for 2 days before the seam tore. The sides are glued together instead of stitched. The stand was also very flimsy and started to give after one use. I expected a little more quality for the price that I paid for it. The quality is as if I would have ordered them in a package from Hong Kong. After further investigation, these same exact items can be found on ebay, shipped from Hong Kong for a third of the price. I wish I had known that before purchasing this product. The only other items that I have used are the chargers and the screen protector, every other item seem to be pretty much useless.

4.0 out of 5 stars Usefule enough for the price of entry, August 26, 2011
I needed a charger and a case. Both were quite adequate. The headphones were fine. The choice of 3 different cases was... odd, but none the less, I'm fine with the stuff in this kit. Headphones work well enough. Reading light is not useful for this device, but it's fine for books. Chargers all work. Roll up coil is kinda handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing value and a must have for the Galaxy Tab, October 17, 2011
This group of products for the GalxyTab 10.1 is absolutely amazing. It contains every accessory you could want or need and more. For the price you can't NOT get it. Just the leather case and screen protector make it worth it. Add the stylist, 2 other cases, chargers, earbuds, reading light and more and you can't get it all for this price anywhere.
This is a great gift for any GAlaxy Tab 10.1 owner. My husband loves the adjustability of the leather case so he can lay on the couchand still use it hands free except for the one he holds the stylist with.

4.0 out of 5 stars Digitals on Demand 15-item Accessory Bumdle for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, October 24, 2011
Good pricing for the amount of items received. Although I do agree with another reviewer, there are some things that I will never use, but nice to have if I ever do. The screen protector does make it harder for the stylus to work but in the long run it might be better to have the screen protector than not to have it. Warranty does not cover the scratches on the screen. With multiple cases enclosed, I prefer the leather case that also doubles as a stand. All in all, a gret deal!

Rate and Discover Movies