5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Android 4 Tablet for the price
I have two Digix TAB-730. Both work well for me and my family needs, which are web browsing, gaming, and streaming videos.

Published 18 months ago by Jim F

3.0 out of 5 stars For the money not too bad:-)
Published 13 months ago by Jaimee T. Blauer

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Android 4 Tablet for the price, January 10, 2013
This review is from: Digix® Tab 730 7" Multimedia Tablet-Android Tablet (Personal Computers)

The screens are pretty bright and the touch sensitivity is very good. These are capacitive screens so they are multi-touch. The tablet has 4GB. From that about 2GB is available for applications. There is a Micro SD slot for additional memory. I have used a 16GB card with no problems.

Google Play (now Play Store) is installed, along with Amazon App Store and Amazon Kindle.

Web browsing - The web browsing is pretty fast. Touch keyboard works well. YouTube videos play well.

Gaming - Angry Birds Star Wars works well on this table. As do MineCraft.

Streaming Video - This is cool... I have shared the video folders on my media center and home PC. Using ES File Explorer and BS Player (both free versions) on the tablets I can access and play videos shared on my home network. The videos play smoothly plus subtitles are supported. You can easily jump to different parts of the movie with very little lag.

Overall I am impressed with this tablet. I think it is a good tablet for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars For the money not too bad:-), June 22, 2013
So I was realistic and was not expecting and ipad for under 70 bucks, if you do the same I think you will be pretty happy. Apps and movies including netflix worked great. This little tablet even had an HDMI port, now that's cool for a cheap tablet. The only draw back that I found with this guy is it was a little slow with browsing the internet, I was running off of my homes wi-fi and netflix worked fine. I added a 16G micro SD so I could put some movies on this guy but sadly that never happened. I have a 3 year old that thinks it's funny to grab your stuff and run away with it. She thinks it is even funnier to throw it in the air as you are chasing her. With that being said the tablet went to the tablet graveyard, it still powered on but with a broken screen and digitizer it was useless.

To summarize, if you want a basic tablet to try the tablet experience this is not too bad of an option. For under a 70 bucks it is a great deal. Great to watch movies, apps, games and stream videos. Cons- it was slower than I would have liked when it came to browsing but that could have been for several reasons, not sure why.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, excellent company!, March 20, 2013
This is a very capable tablet, let's face it you are getting an enormous amount for your money.
I really love this little machine, I have owned it for almost a year, I had a problem which was basically my fault, and the customer service was awesome,. It is very important for me to trust the manufacturer of stuff I buy, I will always buy products from 'digix' in the future. One of it's best features is the hdmi out, it works great and is great for playing almost any movie trough your tv. The battery life is great too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, considering the price., February 23, 2013
I use this for taking notes in school, works quite well with the note taking apps.
Now I know some of you guys want to know about gaming, works pretty well with Angry Birds and Minecraft, not so much with Nvidia or Unity games.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Android tablet under $60-great buy, November 9, 2013
So far so good. Terrific buy for under $60. Great gift for a child. There is a bit of a learning curve when figuring out how to use it, other than that its great. I'm delighted with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars powerfull little tablet, June 26, 2013
I bought this tablet for my 9 year old son, first because it was cheap enough. Surprisingly, it is a great tablet. Bright display and the Android 4.0 is good enough to search the web, play all different games and much more. Although it is not iPad, but I rather buy 9 of these at the price of one iPad any day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Digix Tab - Android Tablet, September 18, 2013
I gave the Android Tablet to my 15-year old nephew and he raves about it all the time. He is constantly showing me things that it can do and I wish I had one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy 50th, August 13, 2013
bought this for a really good friend who turned 50 and doesn't know a whole lot about computers and wanted him to have the ability to learn slow without the big expense. He was stoked and hasn't put it down yet. He loves it. I'd recommend it to any person young or old to learn on.************** I would deffinently buy the $9.99 1 yr warranty *********

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., August 5, 2013
I love it. I just wish that it did have a rear facing camera for the same price. I chose this one, because I am not past the desire to feel that I need the HDMI cable. I know the USB will stream video just fine, for the tablets that only have USB. 4Gb is enough to facilitate a new user, and buy you more time to expand to SD card of your choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Kids or 1st Time User!, December 11, 2013
Bought for my Nephew (age7) who is techo savy, but not ready for a expensive tablet yet. Great for learning, he plays alot of dual language games online. You can set parental controls just as any other tablet, for those not savy, makes the perfect gift, and is great for a 1st time user!!

Digix® Tab 730 7" Multimedia Tablet-Android Tablet