Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on May 3, 2015
Had a 06 Silverado with a 5.3l leeching coolant into the crankcase mixing with the oil. The cause was perosity in the material the heads were casted from(aluminum). The fix is to replace the heads, but this product stopped the coolant from leeching into the crank case...end of story.
on February 14, 2012
Was shipped fast.Used in my 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.3 engine with over 204,000 miles that had a slow leak for over a year.I was shown and told head gasket was leaking down outside of the block and front engine cover was leaking.I was putting in about a quart of coolant every 200 to 300 miles .I put a half bottle of Dike Stop Leak in and drove for two days to make sure it didn't affect heater. The head gasket and seal leak slowed down. I put the rest in and heater is not affected ( some brands can plug heater cores ) and after about a week and 150 miles leak is 95% to 100% stopped.The reason I don't say 100% stopped is because I still smell coolant when I open the hood.
on November 7, 2015
Worked great on my car to seal a small crack in the head. Only reason it's not five stars is it actually took several days of driving before it actually stopped leaking out the crack. Product claims just one heat cycle should have worked. Did not clog heater core.
on December 13, 2010
I have never had any luck with a stop-leak type product in the 20+ years I have been a mechanc, until I used this. Anyone looking to stop a small seep or leak for a price conscious customer should use this product.
on March 1, 2015
This really does work.... We have used this in several of our logging equipment and so I have ordered from here multiple times and I am really satisfied with the product and the service this company provides... Thank you very much.
on February 8, 2013
I had a weepy radiator top seam leek on a 25 -year-old copper radiator. I hoped to try to fix that leak and maybe even protect against head gasket problems but it really didn't do much. This stuff uses maize corn and clay.
The starchy corn particles tend to accumulate on the overflow tank dip tube.
on January 8, 2011
This product worked great. I used it in my commercial vehicle. It has been in for over six weeks with no problems. No clogging or any bad effects. Too bad there are not more places to buy it.
on June 10, 2013
I ordered on Friday. Picked up the package at my P.O. Box Thursday.
My Silverado radiator has plastic ends so Silverseal did not work, although it kept the leak to a minimum.
I shook up the Dike Stop Leak per instructions, added it to 1 pint of antifreeze, and poured it into radiator.
I then drove around for 20 mins. Got the hose nozzle out and washed down the engine compartment.
It's Monday and the leak has not stopped!
on May 21, 2015
You may never know when your radiator would leak. It could happen anytime while you're driving your car. One high bump on the road that makes the car jump can spell disaster for the radiator, causing a leak. Luckily I have this in my car always.
on February 18, 2014
used in my 98 chevy truck used the whole bottle drove 15 miles and sealed my leak highly recommend I'm very impressed with it