5.0 out of 5 stars Resistance is futile, you must have Dilbert.
You have to have this to go along with the daily desk calendar and a few other nerd ones for the cube walls :-)
Published 4 months ago by GUSR19

1.0 out of 5 stars poor construction
The calendar was poorly constructed, the pages were ripping at the center, the staples holding the calendar simply came apart. Had to use scotch tape to hold it together. real bad QA job.
Published 2 months ago by brgn hntr

5.0 out of 5 stars Resistance is futile, you must have Dilbert., November 25, 2013
GUSR19 "JimE" (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dilbert 2014 Wall Calendar: Stop Making Everything I Say Sound Stupid! (Calendar)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Calendar, March 19, 2014
This is a funny calendar. It also comes with a magnet of Dilbert with several balloons so you can make him say stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Dilbert, February 28, 2014
I buy a Dilbert calendar to hang on my wall every year because they are colorful, look great with my home office decor, and make me laugh. The 2014 one does not disappoint!

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, February 24, 2014
Funny calendar. The quality and color is very nice. I loved the magnets it came with. Overall, not always appropriate as a workplace calendar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dibert 2014 Wall Calendar, February 12, 2014
kd "Kathezplc" (Redwood City, Ca) - See all my reviews
We purchase a Dilbert wall calendar each year for our grown son, who hangs them at work for all to enjoy. And as I understand this one is enjoyed by all.
This is a good size wall calendar, that came well packaged & protected.
We enjoy giving a calendar at Christmas each year, perhaps a well wish for the New Year.
Very happy to say this Calendar is one I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good year, February 7, 2014
Irish Mom "Irish Mom" (Collierville, TN USA) - See all my reviews
Perfect for hanging on wall at work, considering my poe has to be the source of Dilbert's antics.
Still searching for hidden cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars Dilbert don't stop, January 28, 2014
Keeps the whole family smiling, we eagerly turn to next page at the start of every month. Stunning reflection of what happens in our daily working lives.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor construction, January 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars What I wanted!, January 21, 2014
I tried to find a calendar after I didn't get one for Christmas. These are apparently hard to get after the new year starts, but I had no issue with Amazon finding me one. Decent price, exactly what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always fun., January 15, 2014
Have had a Dilbert wall calendar on my office wall for years. Always nice to begin each month with a laugh.

ARRAY(0xa777ff48)

Dilbert 2014 Wall Calendar: Stop Making Everything I Say Sound Stupid!
Used & New from: $3.48