Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 17, 2011
It took forever to arrive but it's awesome. My friend told me about this supplement to regulate hormonal system. Based on my recent blood test, I had too much Estrogen and low Progesterone, so my doc put me on Progesterone cream that I have to rub in every night. I am not sure whether there is any connection or not, but since I started this cream, I was feeling really tired and wiped out. Since I started this supplement I feel considerably better and even fat on my belly seem to get reduced. Maybe I am just imagining that, but maybe it is so. This supplement helps and that's all that matter.
on March 7, 2013
I need to lose weight for many reasons. Dr Oz
suggested on his program that this is a product that will help activate my metabolism so I can lose weight. I started taking the product for a few weeks and have seen my belly fat shrink. I intend to continue taking the product because I see results!
on January 10, 2011
I'm grateful for DIM because it really does take away my hot flashes which helps me to get a better nights sleep. But note that it most likely won't work overnight I suspect for most people. You have to give it a few days to a few weeks to kick in. For me DIM takes about a week and a half to start working again if I stop taking it for a while. Overall good product.
on April 7, 2013
I ordered this product from here to fill in for my usual DIM supplement of 100mg DIM, which actually provides 100 mg of diindolylmethane per capsule. Which is my doctor's recommended amount for me to take. This product only provides 100mg of a complex of which only 25% is diindolylmethane (DIM)!!! Part of the complex is starch (?), vitamin E in succinate form, phosphatidyl choline, etc. SO BUYER BEWARE!!
on January 23, 2015
I can't begin to say enough good things about this, but as you know I will give you all the good the bad and the ugly. Ok, I use only one pill, I am 45 and pretty active I work out about 5-6 days per week, also I don't have hot flashes I have warmness that come over my body especially after coffee, the other menopausal symptoms I also experience, vaginal dryness, itching and weight gain, especially belly fat. No matter what I did I was not able to go under 158 lbs, I ate constantly and craved junk all the time. This pill cuts down the warmness to about 1 time every three days and its not severe, absolutely no mood swings,even when I want to get upset I don't. The most improvement is the weight, I have been taking this for about three weeks and my belly has shrunk, I don't get hungry and I do count my calories and I am not able to eat over 1200 calories. I force myself to eat that....This is a god send! I don't crave junk at all, and when I fix my plate I can't finish all the food. I can finally have my body back, I love this stuff, I realize there are some negative reviews, for me I will continue to take these pills until I loose the extra 30 lbs that menopause and junk food helped me to gain. I appreciate you allowing me to provide you with a little history.
on February 20, 2013
I have had problems with cervical dysplaia in the past and was thrilled to find this. I feel it has worked wonders for my overall health.
on May 13, 2011
A friend of mine turned me onto this product. I decided to try it, figuring it couldn't hurt. Oh My Word! I have never felt better. Within 2 weeks of taking just one pill a day, I felt better, slept better and emotions were off the roller coaster ride they had been on for years. Every one I know has seen a difference in me and it is for the positive.

I do not know how this works, but I understand that it helps your body metabolize estrogen. For someone who is in menopause and does not want to go on hormone replacement therapy it is wonderful.
on March 12, 2013
I gave this product 4 stars because my body found it acceptable and agreeable with no side effects. I take 2 in the morning on an empty stomach with lots of water because if you're over weight taking 2 is suggested. With me I noticed that my hunger lessened which I did not expect. I've been taking DIM for 2 weeks now and I have lost 2-5 ( I fluctuate daily) and today actually weighed in at 241 down from 246. DIM was recommended by the Dr. Oz Show to possibly help balance hormones, while offering some Cancer benefits. Who knew I would start loosing weight too.
on December 29, 2013
I have been taking this for the last month and noticed my waist was inches smaller then before. Even during the holiday season which is great. I wish there were more in the bottle to last for several months. I didn't notice any side effects or anything unhealthy while taking this supplement.
on March 19, 2013
I'm baffled by the price increase. I actually like the product - my skin is better than ever. It looks like a brand new, shiny, copper penny - I get compliments all the time. However, when I paid for this it was only $5.99 a bottle, now it's $12.99. WTH? Ripoff!

On the good side - for the same $12.99, I see another brand here that's double the mg and size (200 mg instead of 100, at 60 caps instead of 30). It's a no brainer, right?

See 1 answered question