4.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Adequate
Published on June 13, 2011 by william d. winder

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent but many errors
Published on June 28, 2011 by Debra

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent but many errors, June 28, 2011
This review is from: Dimensional Analysis for Meds (Available Titles 321 Calc!Dosage Calculations Online) (Paperback)
My nursing program uses this book and it was helpful and did illustrate how to do the problems in an easy to understand manner. However throughout the book there are numerous mathemathical errors that the author has as 'right' answers. Towards the end of the book they were all over the place so we ended up talking to our teachers to ensure the answers we had were correct.

It is a great book to learn the process but I wish the author had taken extra time to review the math. So many miscalculations would be dangerous out in the real world.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Adequate, June 13, 2011
I received the correct edition of this book with absolutely no errors so I really have no complaints. I do know, however, that for some reason early printings of this edition do have some math errors and typos. I guess it's just pure luck which one you get but I'm very happy with mine. Sure, it is basic math, but it teaches you some different formulas for specifically calculating dosages and conversions.

3.0 out of 5 stars frustrated!, September 12, 2013
why is the version of the book not viewable on windows 8? or my galaxy s2? very frustrating! fix those issues and you get 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than college bookstore, May 30, 2013
This book arrived on time and in excellent condition (came with CD). This is a required book for my next semester class so I'm glad I found it here much cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, July 26, 2012
petty good and very easy to understand. a lot of details and examples, if you are gonna be a nurse , the book is good for you

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Accurate, June 14, 2011
This book is very accurate to what we are learning in class. The examples are very easy to understand and work. I really have enjoyed it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I give this book 5 stars, December 2, 2013
We used this book in our dosage and calulations class. This book is awesome. Gives step by step examples. I suck in math but I made it with book!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome quality book right here!!, September 6, 2013
As a Math major i found this book very refreshing and easy to understnad!! It has helped me realise that my methods are only one of several routes of finding out the answer. Very good book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Math, August 30, 2013
Gives you a good outlook on Math for Meds. Will allow you to understand better how and why this important.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple calculations, August 12, 2013
This book explained calculation in a simple format. I took the course during the summer and breezed through. I would recommend this book.

$164.95 $125.83