Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 21 questions
votes
When holding the unit with the battery compartment visible, the separators of the batteries on the lower level have slightly elongated tabs which prevent one or more positive terminals of a battery will not touch the casing lug. My solution was to use a pair of sidecutters and trim the pastic separator tab so that the battery terminals touch the casing lug positively. Simple - it works!
Jun 14, 2014 by edbraz
votes
I have used it with my Sony batteries and its stayed on 3hrs without charge. I have us3d it a few months without any of the led's burning out.
Dec 13, 2012 by Tay Perkins
votes
What do you want them for? I got a 160, which is pretty bright, but I started to make some videos for a nonprofit organization (with a media comittee) and it wasn't enough. Some other dude decided to build our own lights. He made two: in each one you can plug 4 light bulbs..... and the umbrellas... (to help you deal with shadows)
Jun 30, 2014 by Elisaul
votes
First, it has a cold shoe, meaning no electrical contact with cameras. I replaced the ball head (it is very small, and allows the light to flop around too much) with a cold shoe adapter, Asfor rechargeable batteries, any AA batter should work - but remember, instead of a cover, it has an open frame, that still has to be removed to add or remove the batteries. Apparently, many people have returned this product thinking the batteries won't fit.
Feb 7, 2015 by Chris Edwardson
votes
Hello, Thank you for contacting us. This item doesn't come packaged with any batteries. The following batteries are compatible with it: Panasonic CGR-D16S, Sony NP-FH70, NP-FM55H, NP-F550 and AA batteries Feel free to reply with any questions. Thank you, Seller1ON1
Sep 3, 2013 by max
votes
You shouldn't, this isn't a flash, you manually control the brightness when setting up a shot. Hopefully that answers, as long as you have a flash shoe it should fit.
12 days ago by wlorton
votes
I am using rechargeable batteries and I haven't had any problems. The light has worked great. Two lights would be stronger then one. However this light is bright for the money!!
19 days ago by matthew barrett
votes
3.75" high, 5.25" wide, 1.75" thick
Apr 28, 2015 by Michael Hartley
votes
The light unit is dimmable and not a flash, therefore, It would not be too much light. If your camera has a shoe, you can mount it on the camera otherwise you will need to support it another way. Keep in mind that camera mounted lights or flash units are not always the best solution for product photography(due to reflections). Positioning your light higher than the lens or off at an angle usually works best for most products. Having a constant on light allows you to experiment before shooting.
Mar 18, 2015 by TJ
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers