5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants!
Published 9 months ago by Andromeda

1.0 out of 5 stars WAY TOO SMALL!
I wear a size five in juniors. I could not pull these up past my thighs. I know I don't have super thin thighs but these were not true to size at all.
Published 7 months ago by Lucy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants!, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Dinamit Jeans Junior Skinny Color Pants (Apparel)
I purchased a size 3 which is labeled as a 3/4 according to the tag. It fits just to my size. I'm short (under 5'5) so there is a bit extra at the end of the legs but that can be remedied by wearing heels. The pants are of thick material, more than you would expect from the photos. Definitely can wear in cold or warmer weather. These feel and look like stretch denim. Color same as photo shows.
Edit: Like the other review says, they are tight! Wearing them should eventually stretch them a bit.

4.0 out of 5 stars These look really good on, but beware they are tight w/Not a lot of stretch, especially the waistband., March 18, 2014
This review is from: Dinamit Jeans Junior Skinny Color Pants (Apparel)
These are Juniors, first I ordered a pair of Grey 7's, I fit into them barely.... and they were tight. Gave the 7's to my friend who is super tiny. I then Ordered a 9 in Grey and a 9 in Black and they fit much better :) I normally wear like a 6 in Gap Jeans/a 2 in Gap Dress pants. (Don't know if that helps or not, sorry). Very happy. Butt looks lifted and good, which is always a plus. I am very tall 5'9" these reach just below the ankle, which will be perfect when wearing flip flops. In the fall/winter they are perfect for wearing inside Tall boots/Uggs. Beware the fabric will pill or ball ea. time you wash them, eventually gives them character. There's NOT a lot of stretch. I wash them on gentle in cold water and I stretch the leg length and hang dry. I have NO idea what would happen if I dried them in the dryer??? Hope this helps. :) I found these at nomorerack.com for $17.00a pair. I wouldn't pay more than $20. Material is thinnish and pills...... food for thought :)

1.0 out of 5 stars WAY TOO SMALL!, April 24, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Sad, April 14, 2014
This review is from: Dinamit Jeans Junior Skinny Color Pants (Apparel)
I ordered a size 5 which is usually the size pants I wear, and I couldn't even get these pants over my thighs. :( I loved the color, tho!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, August 23, 2014
Fit great but lasted one wear and split at the seam on the knee

3.0 out of 5 stars way too small/size it up, September 15, 2014
Way too small. I like em but im gonna have to return em. I suggest trying to order a size up...maybe even two sizes up.
Hint: im 5'3 and 130 lbs. I normally wear a 9 comfortably. I ordered a 9 and its way too small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pants - except for one thing, July 17, 2014
This review is from: Dinamit Jeans Junior Skinny Color Pants (Apparel)
I'm a pretty petite person 5'3" x 105lbs and I have a short inseam so I have a really hard time finding pants that fit. They're usually way too long for me, these pants fit like a frickin glove on me in the size 1 (which is actually a 1/2) except, like others have written on here, the waistband is unusually tight. It has NO stretch like the rest of the pants do. They still fit, but when they're buttoned they're kind of uncomfortable because its so tight with no give. So I leave them un-buttoned and just wear a belt so you can't tell. I make the sacrifice because I do love these pants!! And they make your butt look awesome haha - I bought them in the mustard yellow color and am now buying the royal blue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, solid material, fit tight and look good, September 13, 2014
Great jeans for the price. I wear a size 2 usually, and ordered the size 3. It fits well except the waist band is a little bit tight. This is very solid material, similar in feel to denim. Color is great - royal blue and I ordered another one in green. These jeans sit very, very low- they should be described as extra low rise, not just 'low rise'. They felt tighter before washing, did well with a tumble dry on low which softened the fabric up a bit- except for the waist band which remains tight probably because of the thread used for the seam. Recommend it if you like snug fitting jeans and don't mind your butt being only partially covered

1.0 out of 5 stars Order 105-5728367-5389808, November 1, 2014
I sent a reply to the seller but heard nothing back,. I wear a size 4 in juniors and ordered 5-6 since there were many angry comments on items being ridiculously small. I am willing to exchange my order ONCE for a size 7 of the same item and color. After that I will not be purchasing from this company ever again. My 10 year old daughter was the only one that the pants would fit! Please let me know what the seller thinks. Do I need to exchange or order again?

Adrienne Sizemore

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loved them., July 9, 2014
These pants run a little on the small size as was written in the description when I purchased these pants. I didn't expect them to be as small as they are. My daughter loved them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›