Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on April 24, 2014
I wear a size five in juniors. I could not pull these up past my thighs. I know I don't have super thin thighs but these were not true to size at all.
on March 18, 2014
These are Juniors, first I ordered a pair of Grey 7's, I fit into them barely.... and they were tight. Gave the 7's to my friend who is super tiny. I then Ordered a 9 in Grey and a 9 in Black and they fit much better :) I normally wear like a 6 in Gap Jeans/a 2 in Gap Dress pants. (Don't know if that helps or not, sorry). Very happy. Butt looks lifted and good, which is always a plus. I am very tall 5'9" these reach just below the ankle, which will be perfect when wearing flip flops. In the fall/winter they are perfect for wearing inside Tall boots/Uggs. Beware the fabric will pill or ball ea. time you wash them, eventually gives them character. There's NOT a lot of stretch. I wash them on gentle in cold water and I stretch the leg length and hang dry. I have NO idea what would happen if I dried them in the dryer??? Hope this helps. :) I found these at nomorerack.com for $17.00a pair. I wouldn't pay more than $20. Material is thinnish and pills...... food for thought :)
on August 18, 2014
Seller to advise customers that size of items are for European women. I orderded this item a size too large and it was still extremly small. please beaware ....the seller does not mention or state this information at all on his page.
on February 1, 2015
These age gorgeous pants for the cost! They fit maybe a bit small. I think the waistband is perhaps the issue. I am 5'2" and 100 lbs and the 1/2 size was a tad tight, but not so much I am returning them. Good motivation to keep my weight in check. Quality is very good for the price. The color is exactly as described. The shipment was well packaged and safe. Maybe shipped a tiny bit slow, but not a real problem. I am one of those ladies who wears a lot of colors and they better match. I loved the small size and the variety of color options. I bought 7 pairs! I am keeping all of them. These will make getting ready for work easier for me as I have a lot of color options to choose from.
on February 26, 2014
I purchased a size 3 which is labeled as a 3/4 according to the tag. It fits just to my size. I'm short (under 5'5) so there is a bit extra at the end of the legs but that can be remedied by wearing heels. The pants are of thick material, more than you would expect from the photos. Definitely can wear in cold or warmer weather. These feel and look like stretch denim. Color same as photo shows.
Edit: Like the other review says, they are tight! Wearing them should eventually stretch them a bit.
on September 15, 2014
Way too small. I like em but im gonna have to return em. I suggest trying to order a size up...maybe even two sizes up.
Hint: im 5'3 and 130 lbs. I normally wear a 9 comfortably. I ordered a 9 and its way too small.
on December 25, 2015
Just as reviews stated, they run small. I ordered the 1/2 for my daughter who wears a 12 in girls. They fit. Not much room for growth. But I loved the way they looked. If length is an issue, there's nothing fancy to the stitching so easily fixed with the same color thread. They feel pretty nice. For 10.00 I call that a win!
on September 13, 2014
Great jeans for the price. I wear a size 2 usually, and ordered the size 3. It fits well except the waist band is a little bit tight. This is very solid material, similar in feel to denim. Color is great - royal blue and I ordered another one in green. These jeans sit very, very low- they should be described as extra low rise, not just 'low rise'. They felt tighter before washing, did well with a tumble dry on low which softened the fabric up a bit- except for the waist band which remains tight probably because of the thread used for the seam. Recommend it if you like snug fitting jeans and don't mind your butt being only partially covered
on December 12, 2015
Color is exactly like pictures! Great orange color. I'm a size 7 and did order a 9/10 just in case and glad I did because and smaller than 9/10 would never have fit. Like the color and skinny style fit.
on October 20, 2015
I purchased these jeans as a gift and they were on the small size. The recipient wears a size 13 and these jeans were snug. These pants are low rise in waist and quality made. The recipient is 5'6" and 125lb.

See 1 answered question