4.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description
Published 11 months ago by HoratioCornholer

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but cheap
Published on April 10, 2012 by David C. Funk

4.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description, December 11, 2013
I bought these boots thinking that they'd get me 64.57% of the way to the Mile-High Club (you know, when *ahem* knocking boots) due to the platform measurement listed, but I was shocked and dismayed when the box arrived and it was sensibly-sized. The boots were a bit large for the size picked, so I double-up on socks while wearing them. Eventually I'll get some inserts to totally fit them to my feet, but for now I ride around with these and get a number of approving looks from the ladies.

The "toe guard" metalwork is pretty flimsy. After kicking things around, I bent one of these down perpendicular accidentally, and next thing I noticed, it was torn off at that bend. It doesn't look bad now, so I guess I got lucky with the breakpoint.

Also, I had to fix the rear metalwork fastener when both studs flew off (and possibly might have led to my flat rear tire, but I can't say one way or another on that), so I took a longer nail and pounded it into the heel at an angle. That little sucker isn't flying off anytime soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit well on big feet., November 10, 2010
This review is from: Dingo Men's Chopper Harness Boot (Apparel)
I love boots but I have big ol' dogs. Size 15 wide to be exact. I've wanted harness boots for a while but have never been able to find them in my size. I ordered these and they fit great! I was worried they'd be too tight because my feet aren't just long but wide. They fit great and they look awesome. The boots are well made and comfortable. I put in some Dr Scholl's gel inserts cuz I'm a big dude and it's better for my back to have some "give" in the sole.

Thanks Dingo!

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but cheap, April 10, 2012
This review is from: Dingo Men's Chopper Harness Boot (Apparel)
The eagle on the harnes strap is great, weel made and good looking. From a distance the boot isn't bad either, but up close... The leather itself is middle level. It is comfortable but is kinda blah. The tin pieces on the front and the back are cheap and do not conform well to the boot. The are held in place by 2 small nails at either end. The means the there is a 1-2 mm gap from the boot in the middle and it catches on clothing.

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant boots - worth every penny, January 18, 2011
i have always worn high style boots, but it seems the makers in the UK make them expensive and poor quality so when i found these i ordered them - what a brilliant buy - good soft leather, solid heel and sole, excellent value for money - if you are considering these in the uk the price of these with delivery is still cheaper than most stores so well worth it.
in addition i ordered around xmas, and had a delivery date of january - they arrived xmas eve - very fast delivery and well worth the cost.
the loss of one star was only due to a slight gripe - the inner soles are in two parts so slightly uncomfortable, and the heel part of the inner sole glue gave so i have had to put a new inner sole in after 4 weeks - very minor thing as does not impact on overall look or solidity of boot, just a tiny niggle. if you purchase these it might be worth putting a new inner sole from the start.
in summary - excellent buy well worth cash! will be buying these from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit just like the description says and he said they are very ..., July 9, 2014
Bought these boots for my husband and he loves them. They fit just like the description says and he said they are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit great!, June 26, 2014
Love the way they fit. Exactly what I expected. Never bought boot off the internet but I'm pleased with my results

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to look good wear Dingo's, June 25, 2014
I really love these boots when I'm wearing jeans n dressing up. I have always like these chopper boots. I have owned them before without the decorative look on the front n back of the boot. I actually still have them but they are a bit smaller. I think they are stylish with the tip n rear decorative look n the eagle pc.they definitely make you stand out among the other pointy toe boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars great boots for the cash., May 5, 2014
well built and nice rubber soles I had them broke in in 1 day of walking and riding. the upper is lined in a thin foam so these might get warm this summer .but anyone who wears tall boots in the summer expects that. they are a touch large heel t toe but I ordered a 10.5 EE so the width was right on I can live with a bit of space.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, May 1, 2014
Ooohh yea perfect for my mother"s son
Cool boots fits me rigth on yyeeaa I would like t ok see more boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant choice, April 25, 2014
I bought these for my husband as a gift. He loves them, and wears them all the time. He doesn't usually wear boots but had no discomfort from them at all.

Dingo Men's Chopper Harness Boot