Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dingo Men's Chopper Harness Boot
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 18, 2014
He loves them & they look pretty hard core on him... they have these metal designs on the boot that tie in really well with the design of it. The leather is rich and some what soft, feels very durable. The sole is thick and bendable seems like they will last him a good while and he's pretty tough on boots being a rider and all. He states they fit him right and are pretty comfortable, He tends to wear these more when riding his motorcycle versus wearing them as everyday boot wear. The price of the boot is well worth it. Here are some close up shots of the metal that is on the boot. I'd recommend these and will purchase another pair if still available when it comes time.
review image review image review image review image review image
on December 11, 2013
I bought these boots thinking that they'd get me 64.57% of the way to the Mile-High Club (you know, when *ahem* knocking boots) due to the platform measurement listed, but I was shocked and dismayed when the box arrived and it was sensibly-sized. The boots were a bit large for the size picked, so I double-up on socks while wearing them. Eventually I'll get some inserts to totally fit them to my feet, but for now I ride around with these and get a number of approving looks from the ladies.

The "toe guard" metalwork is pretty flimsy. After kicking things around, I bent one of these down perpendicular accidentally, and next thing I noticed, it was torn off at that bend. It doesn't look bad now, so I guess I got lucky with the breakpoint.

Also, I had to fix the rear metalwork fastener when both studs flew off (and possibly might have led to my flat rear tire, but I can't say one way or another on that), so I took a longer nail and pounded it into the heel at an angle. That little sucker isn't flying off anytime soon.
on November 10, 2010
I love boots but I have big ol' dogs. Size 15 wide to be exact. I've wanted harness boots for a while but have never been able to find them in my size. I ordered these and they fit great! I was worried they'd be too tight because my feet aren't just long but wide. They fit great and they look awesome. The boots are well made and comfortable. I put in some Dr Scholl's gel inserts cuz I'm a big dude and it's better for my back to have some "give" in the sole.

Thanks Dingo!
on April 10, 2012
The eagle on the harnes strap is great, weel made and good looking. From a distance the boot isn't bad either, but up close... The leather itself is middle level. It is comfortable but is kinda blah. The tin pieces on the front and the back are cheap and do not conform well to the boot. The are held in place by 2 small nails at either end. The means the there is a 1-2 mm gap from the boot in the middle and it catches on clothing.
on May 1, 2014
Dan Post's Dingo has taken American Pride of Bikers away by
Made in China.
It fits OK.
Semi Water Proof.Good heals.
Replace nails in spurs trim with screws nails popped out.
Girls dig it Lots of eye compliments.
I wear every day to school.
In feet 16 hours daily
Price and quality don't match.
on February 29, 2016
Dingo always makes great boots. I said it fits a little big because I order a extra wide. But that's because of my feet. The leather is super soft and is going to break in perfectly. Like one of the other reviews said, I'm going to put some Dr sholes gel inserts in them because I'm a big guy. They defenitely don't need them But for me and my feet I will.
on March 17, 2016
Arrival was early, to my excitement due to it being my husband's birthday. These are high quality leather boots! The eagle on the harness was gorgeous! The toe and kick guards were actually riveted on! I could understand how some folks complained about them bending, but that would only be from improperly removing them with their feet instead of gripping the heel to pull. This is an incredibly well made boot, and for the price is was well worth it. He gets compliments everywhere he goes!
on November 14, 2014
A little more bling then I am used to but Classy. Very well made and feel great. Been a Biker for 40 yrs can't go wrong with Dingo. Thanks for the speedy service......................................Spider
on March 6, 2016
Fit well. Good construction. Solid materials. The metal trim appears silver, almost chrome like in the site photos, but is actually more gun metal, almost pewter in appearance, which is actually very complementary to the style of the boot. Overall, very nice boots.
on June 1, 2016
well, if you are looking for big guy boots they are right here....... i am 6ft. 5in. 300 lbs with feet to match. i can wear a 14 ee in red wing work boots. and there is a fuzzy lining in the top part that makes it easier to pull on.