Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Size: 35-Count|Change

on March 24, 2007
My three dogs go crazy over any Dingo product. However, they are expensive compared to other dog treats and after our dogs have chewed out the meat filling, they leave the rawhide cover on the floor and beg for another Dingo even though they haven't finished the first one. Pig Ears seem to be a better value for the money because the dogs eat the entire treat and end up spending more time exercising their teeth. I'll save the Dingos for very special occasions.
on September 13, 2012
I was looking for dog treats on Amazon that aren't made in China and Dingo came up. I've checked this brand before and unless they've changed where they manufacture Dingo's from, they care made in China.
55 comments|58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2012
Chinese made products are beyond questionable when it comes to dog edibles. I was disappointed to read these too are China made. My dog's health and life is worth a more. I will stick to non toxic and good quality controlled foods for my dogs.
66 comments|38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 23, 2015
The company appears to have changed their formula. My dog has been eating these for over 7 years. In the last 2 months he has stopped eating them. My friend's dog too has stopped eating them. Dingo needs to pay attention.
on March 1, 2015
My 15 pound chihuahua is OBSESSED with any kind of chews so we've tried an array of them. I usually get the 50-pack of the dingo twist sticks, which are roughly the same price as this 24 pack of mini's, just to change things up for her. I was a lil disappointed when I reveived these because you clearly get more for your money with the twists. However, I noticed it takes her quite a bit longer to get through these bones with the knotted ends so I felt better about buying these for the same price as the twist sticks and it gives her a lil more variety!
on May 20, 2014
This purchase of more Dingo mini bones are for my black labrador who loves this size, as well as the mini Dingo dental bone, as a treat for all retrieving she does, and rewards for all around great dog with everyone she meets. Both Father and Father in law(both 95) live in a residential/retirement facility, one under skilled nursing, the other light nusing care. Everyone working, residing or visiting, thinks Molly is a therapy dog as she is very friendly and gives everyone a lick. Molly also carries her leash in her mouth as we walk inside or outside(leash law etc.).
VINE VOICEon April 21, 2012
After finishing a whole pack of 21 bones, our Labrador pup loved these bones with meat in the middle. A tasty treat indeed. The bones are wrapped properly and it keeps both our puppy and us satisfied.

In response to some glaring negative reviews, just be aware that anything your dog eats is a hazard. If those aforementioned bad experiences were true, I'm truly sorry. Take care of your dogs the best you can. Regardless, the rawhide is still a potential risk. However, the reviews referring to the bad quality due to the Chinese production is completely fraudulent. Just because it's made in China does NOT mean the product is made poorly. It is simply a unsupported attack towards this company. I've also seen the almost exact "Anti-Chinese" review for Pork chomps rawhide bones.

Some other thoughts:
* The meat in the middle can be a little jagged sharp sometimes. Just check it before feeding your dog.
* Great value for the 21 pack
* Our Labrador pup loves them

Overall, I'm satisfied with these rawhide bones with meat in the middle. If our puppy could say it, she would agree with me too.
on November 29, 2013
These are the favorite of my two little Bichons. Whenever they are bugging me for a treat, this one will take care of them for sometime. The male dog takes his and runs off and starts chewing. The female takes hers less enthusiastically and goes and lies down near to the male. She just drops hers on the floor. The male, seeing another one, will forget the one he is chewing to quickly go and grab hers. She will quickly sneak In and snap up the one he has softened up by chewing. He will go to work on the other one, and chew it all up. Then, he will go to the female and whine and bark at her to try and get her to give him the one she has. She won't. She will run someplace else and he will follow, whining and barking. It is so funny to watch. I could give him another one, but I enjoy watching them in this situation. BTW: I bought pkgs
on May 29, 2016
I'm going to be frank, my dogs love it but I recently encountered that this is basically poison, especially for dogs with occasional seizures due to epilepsy. One of my 6 beagles has this ailment and it upsets their stomach if it's empty. So this rawhide like any other chews has the tendency to trigger seizures. I've been giving all my dogs these treats for almost 6 years but no more. Additionally, any dog food product which is made in China will seize from now on. They don't care if the ingredients are safe or not, as long as it tastes good. It's all about production, procurement and of course, income.
on February 25, 2016
These are the perfect snack for a dog when they might be left a lone for a little while. My dog loves these and usually this is what he gets when we are leaving the house and he is so excited when he sees them. we also give him these if we are going to be in the car for a while as it is something that can keep him occupied and busy. These treats don't leave a mess which is nice and I have not noticed that the red stains anything. I would recommend this product to anyone and I will definitely be buying this item again