5.0 out of 5 stars Dingoes at Dinnertime
Published on April 3, 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars tree stars
It was a little boring but despite that it was amazing and I just love love your books

Thank you for making such amazing books
Emmersen Berg
Published 6 months ago by Trish Berg

5.0 out of 5 stars Dingoes at Dinnertime, April 3, 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Dingoes at Dinnertime (Magic Tree House, No. 20) (Paperback)
I was almost as excited as my 8 year old daughter when she finished reading this wonderous adventure, completing the four part series to break Teddy's spell. It had been tough getting her to read, until I found the Magic Tree House series. She really enjoyed the adventure and the involvement of animals as characters in the story. I like the fact that at the end of each story is "More Facts for You and Jack" - reinforcing the educational elements of the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dingoes at Dinnertime, March 24, 2000
Marion W. (Albuquerque, NM USA) - See all my reviews
I loved seeing my daughter read this new book by Mary Pope Osborne, and after she finished I enjoyed it too! The book contains lots of information about Australia. It is a great introduction to the different creatures of Australia.

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost The Greatest Book I've Ever Read, August 21, 2000
By A Customer
I thought this was the greatest adventure that Jack and Annie ever had so far. I liked it because therer was a lot of action and it was fun to read. This is my second-favorite series of books. I like them even more than Goosebumps. It would be pretty hard to get better than Magic Treehouse, even though I like Harry Potter better, but that's all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Longest and best adventure Jack and Annie have had!, October 21, 2001
Johnathan Bogart (Boise, ID United States) - See all my reviews
"Dingoes At Dinnertime" is the book where they free Teddy from his spell, as you probably know already. It all starts when Annie hears Teddy's barking, then they go to the tree house, go to Australia, and then begin their adventure. It's too much to say, but you can't miss this one. So read this one and enjoy it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gift from a Kangaroo, March 25, 2000
By A Customer
This is a really good book. I liked Jack's scribbled notes. I like how Teddy helps Jack and Annie. I like how you made research on the animals. I learned that people believed in spirits that weren't real. The pictures have a lot of details, I really liked the baby kangaroo picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars The great avancher, May 16, 2006
A Kid's Review
Jack and Annie are in Australia. Wow they found a kangaroo and its baby! They also found a sleepy koala. Then they find a wild fire! Will this be a lot for Jack and Annie? They have to break a spell for Teddy who is a dog. They have to find presents to break the spell on teddy. Find out if Jack and Annie are going to break the spell and if they're going to save animals. I really like this book and you will to!

FIND OUT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Jack and Annie save the day!, April 9, 2013
A Kid's Review
The Magic Tree House book Dingoes at Dinnertime is an exciting book to read! I liked the part in the book when Jack and Annie save the baby kangaroo and its momma. I also really liked the part in the story when Jack and Annie saved Teddy from a terrible spell! This book lets your mind imagine wonderful things!! AM

5.0 out of 5 stars Dingoes at Dinnertime, May 18, 2006
A Kid's Review
I like this book a lot. It is my first adventure book. Jack and Annie have to take care of a koala and a baby kangaroo. Jack and Annie find their way into a wildfire. When the wildfire is put out by rain, Jack and Annie get the last gift from the mother kangaroo. The book is a just right book. It's so great you will want to read more magic tree house books. I hope you like it, too. It's only ten chapters. I was surprised at the end. To find out... what happens at the end, you'll have to read Dingoes at Dinnertime.

4.0 out of 5 stars the Magic Tree House should be read in chronological order to best appreciate Jack and Annie's travels through time as they ..., January 20, 2015
The Magic Tree House books are a MUST READ collection for all children. Unlike many other series for young readers, the Magic Tree House should be read in chronological order to best appreciate Jack and Annie's travels through time as they go on various missions; which are typically completed in four parts. Parents and educators will enjoy going along for the ride as much as their students! My daughter is a teenager now but she still gets excited when she sees a new tree house adventure has come out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amorrea's review, May 31, 2006
A Kid's Review
Jack and Annie are helping Teddy get all four presents. They're going to Australia to find the last present. They go on all kinds of adventures like helping a little kangaroo get back to its mother. Will Jack and Annie help the little kangaroo find its mother? If you want to know, you'll have to read Dingoes At Dinnertime. I like this book. It's good because I like the Dingoes because they remind me of my dog Paco.

Dingoes at Dinnertime (Magic Tree House, No. 20)
Dingoes at Dinnertime (Magic Tree House, No. 20) by Mary Pope Osborne (Paperback - March 14, 2000)
$4.99 $4.02