- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
(Dec 04, 2007)
1. "Influences": Martin Scorsese talks about the filmmakers who have influenced his career.
2. "Trading Places": John Landis discusses directing the movies Trading Places and Blues Brothers.
3. "Orson Welles": Liev Schreiber talks about his experiences living with Orson Welles.
4. "Adapting": Frank Darabont talks about adapting screenplays from a young age, including Stephen King's The Mist.
5. "Hearts of Darkness": George Hickenlooper explains in detail of how his documentary, Hearts of Darkness, came to fruition.
6. "Internet": Jon Favreau and Kevin Smith clear the air about their alleged internet message board battle.
7. "Editing": Martin Scorsese discusses his process of editing and his collaboration with long time editor Thelma Schoonmaker.
8. "Woody Allen": Jon Favreau, Danny Aiello, Delroy Lindo, Colin Quinn and John Waters discuss their opinions and experiences working with Woody Allen and Spike Lee.
9. "A Great Nose For Talent": Faizon Love talks about his new project Happy Campers with Andrew Stevens and Roger Corman talks about his experiences working with Francis Ford Coppola, Peter Bogdanovich, Martin Scorsese, Jonathon Demme and Joe Dante.
10. "Good Instincts": Jon Favreau and Peter Berg discuss which they prefer: acting or directing?
This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.