4.0 out of 5 stars Gooseneck stand
A nice product but found to be of limited use when trying to fine focus the mounted microscope. But, it's a lot better than handholding the microscope.
Published on February 23, 2011 by R. Moncy

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't hold the scope or position it well.
Published on July 9, 2011 by Lee F. Barry

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't hold the scope or position it well., July 9, 2011
After using this product for a couple of weeks I have to admit that it is a little better than holding the scope by hand, but not much. There are two main problems:(1) The scope fits into the stand with compression only - no screw to hold it in place. It doesn't stay in the stand well at all no matter how firmly you press. When you focus it, it often pops out. The scope needs to fit more securely into the stand. (2) The gooseneck has a fair amount of "spring-back" to it, so when you let go of it after positioning it, it springs back - usually away from your subject. I think this is normal behavior for a gooseneck - nothing wrong there - it's just a very lousy way to hold a microscope.

Between the scope slipping out of the stand and the gooseneck springing back, I was almost never able to position the scope where I wanted it to be with this product. Other than that, it's a great little device! (Sarcasm)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gooseneck stand, February 23, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars TOO COOL!!!, February 14, 2011
I bought this for the kids and we have looked at more stuff than you can imagine. You can zoom way in and show a kid why he needs to wash his hands. Bugs are creepy up close. You can see the fibers in your clothes. Hair looks like tree trunks. It is easy to set up and performs well. We bought a stand but mostly just hold the scope and press it against whatever we want to view. We have now connected the laptop to the tv and seeing tiny things on a giant screen is even cooler than seeing it on a computer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchase of Dino Lite, May 24, 2014
This review is from: Dino-Lite MS21W Articulating Stand (White)
I received what I paid for within the timeframe I was promised. The stand and Dino Lite worked right out of the box. I am very happy with this experience.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for 'Fixed' Use, July 20, 2013
This review is from: Dino-Lite MS21W Articulating Stand (White)
I purchased this knowing I had to monkey with the flexible neck to adjust it. It works great if you are using it at a fixed height like looking at papers on a desktop or other platform. If you are going to be using it for various sized objects like small parts it is "clunky" to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Dino-Lite MS21W Articulating Stand (White)
Worth every penny I paid, it fits my Dino Lite nice and snug after 3 months of heavy use. The only downside is that the flex arm on this does have some bounce, if you have it on an unstable surface it will bounce around if shaken.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stand for MS21 Dino-lite, April 25, 2013
This review is from: Dino-Lite MS21W Articulating Stand (White)
I have had the Dino-lite MS-21 for a couple of months and while I have been able to use it I thought the stand would be a very useful accessory. I was right and I was really glad I ordered it. I was really having a problem keeping the lite steady and manipulating the controls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dino-Lite Stand, February 4, 2013
Good product and a "must have" for the Dino-Lite. Decent quality and reasonable price.
Would buy again. Comes from China

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, January 21, 2013
love it hold up the dino lite well built strong and very adjustable recieved the product in time for a present

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 31, 2012
Great quality and priced right! Used in my small business for detailed pictures of PCAs, works great for getting those right macro pictures.

Dino-Lite MS21W Articulating Stand (White)
$60.00 $45.99