5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
Awesome product would order again as well as tell my friends about this amazing product. The delivery time was fast!
Published 20 months ago by NuMei

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay
My child likes it so I guess that is all that matters. Just thought it was something different. Would I get it again, No..
Published 20 months ago by Shannon Tate

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay, December 12, 2012
Shannon Tate (Dallas, Texas, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dinosaur Bedtime: Letters [Dinosaur Books for Kids 3 -6] (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 12, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandson adored this story., December 5, 2012
Made a hit with my 5yr Grandson, had to read it 3 times.
He tells me he loves it.
I enjoyed reading it to him

5.0 out of 5 stars great interactive book for kids learning to read, November 26, 2012
my 4 year old loves this. he loves to read it over and over again. first you read it and then he goes through again and does it himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!!!!, March 17, 2012
Cutest book / series ever. While I don't have kids yet, I look forward to sharing it with my nephew. Such a cute story without being overly teachy.

5.0 out of 5 stars dinosaur bedtime: letters, February 27, 2012
My grandson loved it. We sounded them out, aeiou, and had fun trying to figure out other things that started with those letters. Very fun and colorfil book.
Also, it is just the right length, not so long that he lost interest and just enough to add to if we wanted.

Rate and Discover Movies