5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, reasonably priced, well made.
My grand daughter loves the show and the toys. I do to! Very well done. We sit and watch it together almost every day!
Published 19 months ago by Mark Larsen

3.0 out of 5 stars Only one slight problem
Max and Mitch don't come apart, and while that doesn't bother me, my daughter wishes they did! Otherwise, this is as good as the other cars and characters.
Published 12 months ago by RascalMom

2.0 out of 5 stars bad bad dinos, January 28, 2014
This review is from: Dinosaur Train Collectible Dinosaur With Train Car: My Friends Can Swim: Max/Mitch (Toy)
We own a lot of the dino train creatures and these two are the first bad ones. They are stuck together which is fine... but the area that they are stuck together is small and this already has a tear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Only one slight problem, June 19, 2013
RascalMom (Cedar Park, TX United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, reasonably priced, well made., December 1, 2012
Mark Larsen (San Gabriel, Ca, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaur train, July 27, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have purchashed several things for dinosaur train including the time tunnel and I am very satisfied with the products. My granddaughter has hours of fun with them.

Rate and Discover Movies