Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

TOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon December 30, 2013
At first I had difficulty understanding the point of this coloring book. I thought all dinosaurs were collecting Medicare because they had retired. Dinosaurs are really, really old, and they deserve some time off to relax. They have had busy busy lives, and now I find they are still working.

Dinosaurs work hard for a living, and their efforts deserve to be recognized. This coloring book features 20 examples of the dinosaur driving instructors, dog groomers, astronauts, tech support specialists, and more whose work makes our world a better place. I wish I had known sooner, I would have started coloring as a child. I hope to give one of these coloring books to each of my grandchildren. It is never too early to instill good work ethics in our children. Start coloring!

I salute the dinosaurs, long may we color.

Recommended. prisrob 12-30-13
22 comments57 of 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2014
I got this as a gift for my friend who is starting chemo soon...it'll be a light-hearted and funny activity to do during unpleasant treatment! The paper is really high quality and I know she's gonna love it!
22 comments19 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2014
I sent this book to my son for his 50th birthday since I'm a dinosaur without a job (retired) and felt like rubbing it in a bit.
0Comment22 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2014
The page quality is nice paper, they are single side printed, so you can use markers to color. That being said, the paper is thin enough that you should something behind the page you are coloring with marker to avoid bleeding onto the page behind it.
I worked for a real dinosaur once! What a creep! I mean, he kept telling me not to be late and not to text friends or play Candy Crush on my cell while I was at my desk. That moron even criticized my flip flops! I was outta there. Now I work at Comcast.
33 comments40 of 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2014
I got this as a gift for a geology classmate (we color maps, why not dinosaur coloring books??). Many laughs were had. :)
on March 15, 2015
This is an adorable coloring book, with nice clean printed lines. The pictures are only on the fronts of the pages, so they don't have any bleed through of the images behind them.
on January 24, 2014
This coloring book is awesome. So fun if you like coloring but don't want to resort to Dora the Explorer. Humorous subtitles to boot!
on August 27, 2015
First, let me say, I'm not a reader. I'm not even literate! But wow, I haven't been this moved by a work of art since I rented The Blues Brothers 2000 from Family Video and kept it in a closet (I will NEVER rewind). It is full of what Gabriel Garcia Marquez might call, magical realism of the Jurassic period. It is touching and impressive. Is it the first book by this author? I'm not sure, I couldn't read that back. But if it is, it's a great first book! And even if it's not, I'd say it's not a sophomore slump. I'm buying another copy to send to the New York Times so that Michiko Kakutani can review it!
on December 5, 2015
Cute illustrations, very appreciate of dinosaurs of all employment levels, does not discriminate based on species.