5.0 out of 5 stars GIVE IT A CHANCE
The reviewer below should give it a little more time. I work in retail and am on my feet 8-12 hours a day. I've been taking it for 2 months and was very pleasantly surprised that the one vein in my calf that was giving me trouble is so much improved that it is just barely visible and also no more pain at all ! So give it a chance, the results are worth it !
Published on October 15, 2008 by Charanne

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed
Published on January 21, 2009 by Glasgowgal

5.0 out of 5 stars GIVE IT A CHANCE, October 15, 2008
Charanne (Knoxville, TN, United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, January 21, 2009
This review is from: Diosvein Diosmin/Hesperidin 90 Caps (Health and Beauty)
Don't bother wasting your money on this product. I have been taking DiosVein two times a day for 5 months and I have not seen any improvement in my spider veins. Supposedly, there was a "study" performed, and participants saw results in 6 weeks, regrettably the same thing didn't happen for me. I think taking this product for almost 6 months is giving it more than a chance.
I was really hoping that DiosVein was true to its word, but unfortunately, it's worthless like all the other "miracle" cures.
I am very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, August 28, 2009
This review is from: Diosvein Diosmin/Hesperidin 90 Caps (Health and Beauty)
It took away the pain in my legs after the first days of taking it, I could not stand for more than 30 minutes and now I am OK standing a couple of hours, I will take it for a long time to see more results. Good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have hemorrhoid, it is really good., November 19, 2011
This review is from: Diosvein Diosmin/Hesperidin 90 Caps (Health and Beauty)
I had hemorrhoid and felt kind of very very uncomfortable. I was asking my friend to help if there was any medicine for that. But he said there were some for that only sale in my country, not the US. So, I searched in AMAZON and it showed me this medicine then I looked in the ingredient. Just a tiny bit of measure. OMG, I order 2 packages. After taking nearly a half of one, hemorrhoid went away in no time save me a lot of money and save my life. By the way, I took one in the morning and 2 before bed. I highly recommend Diosvein for Hemorrhoid :))

4.0 out of 5 stars IT Works, June 28, 2012
This review is from: Diosvein Diosmin/Hesperidin 90 Caps (Health and Beauty)
To Disappointed - You may be balancing a tire on your car and expecting a noise in the engine to go away. There is a lot of good research showing that these flavonoids make significant changes and help the veins repair themselves but there are some things beyond its capability. There are common reasons for varicose and spider veins: hormone changes, exposure to the sun, age, medical history, obesity, lack of movement, diet, lack of vitamin C and injuries. Obviously flavonoids are not able to repair or reverse all of these but do have great value for some and in bringing the vein back to a healthy condition especially regarding elasticity and vasodilation. If you were to receive a blow to the leg which later tuned into spider veins this was caused by severe damage and hemorrhaging and not a candidate for flavonoid repair. You could go to a cosmetic surgery clinic where they inject the capillaries and dissolve the visible blood.

1.0 out of 5 stars Have not seen a difference, September 16, 2008
This review is from: Diosvein Diosmin/Hesperidin 90 Caps (Health and Beauty)
Very prompt,fast service.As far as the product itself,I have used it now for close to 4 weeks,I do not see a difference in my varicose veins.

Diosvein Diosmin/Hesperidin 90 Caps