Diptyque Oranger Candle-6.5 oz
- Diptyque Oranger 6.5 oz Scented Candle: Buy Diptyque Candles - Diptyque Oranger 6.5 oz Scented Candle
- Item Condition: 100% authentic, new and unused. Diptyque Oranger 6.5 oz Scented Candle.
- Type: Candle
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Again, Diptyque candles cost more but burn far, far longer than cheap candles.
1. Scent quality - very natural smelling fragrance with nuance and purity
2. Scent throw - this relatively small candle can easily fragrance a very large room. If I leave my bedroom door open the smell will fragrance most of the house, including the floor it's not even on.
3. Scent life - the smell will linger a good 5-6 hours after extinguishing, maybe even half a day depending on how stuffy/smelly the room it was lit in gets.
4. Longevity - it literally lasts about 1.5 times as long as most other candles at the same size, even the expensive ones. If anything Diptyque might even be playing it safe and understating the burn time in case people don't care for their candles properly, but this has a burn time of more like 65-70 hours (which is already extraordinary for a candle this size, where most candles burn for maybe 40-45 hours). And the large 10 oz one is closer to 105-110 hours and not 90!
However, it has cons:
1. The price (duh) - while it is an excellent candle, it is very freaking expensive. And maybe I'm not big enough of a scent snob but I don't think it's noticeably better than my NEST candles (with the exception of scent life, Diptyque does linger longer after extinguishing), which are almost half the price. And Capri Blue and Voluspa are somewhat less good but still very good and a much fairer price-to-quality match I believe. Diptyque is better, but not that much better to justify such a massive price difference - however if money isn't an issue to you, definitely go for it as it beats any other candle brand I've tried.
2. The cold scent is misleading.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This scent is so underrated. Everyone freaks about diptyque's fig candle, but this one is so much better! It smells clean and warm all at once.Published on April 6, 2014 by Mallory Sharp
I have purchased several Diptytique candles and enjoyed the scents. Orange has no scentt, none. Perhaps it evaporated before purchase by me.Published on November 4, 2013 by bertram