Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 28, 2012
This thing rocks and the price is the cheapest on the net. Seems well made and is about 300 bucks cheaper than the same printer at stamps.com. Also works on stamps.com software, USPS website, UPS site and Fedex site. Zebra's customer service is great and their firmware and software is available on zebra's site for free. I highly recomend this printer. I bought this printer on amazon market place from a company named Arrowhead Corp. They werevery helpful in my decision process and lightning fast shipping for free! Hope this helps someone out. If you want to email Arrowhead Corp. Try nbl93jb6yz24lfp@marketplace.amazon.com
on May 6, 2012
have been using LP2844 for 6 years for my internet business, it was the only thermal printer for printing shipping label at the time when i purchased this kind of printer.

It did work great for printing any shipping label for domestic and international address in ENGLISH via different media (USPS, fedex, endicia, stamp.com, ebay...), but it didn't support international code (unicode) when your buyer's address was non-English, so I always have to hand write those spanish, german, russian, swedish characters after print. Zebra still have not updated its firmware on this issue up to now,
on January 6, 2016
I like it better than my old shipping labels. But HEADS UP! I bought this from Mike's Swift Supply and none of the standard drivers seemed to ever work correctly with this printer. Only after close examination of the model number on the bottom did I realize it might've been something special (UPS LP 2844), and searched and found that it was UPS's special brand of this particular printer. I had to download the drivers directly from the UPS site and then it worked like expected.
on August 14, 2012
The printer is pricey, but essential for printing barcode labels without having to fuss with ink or ribbons. During setup the printer can automatically detect the length of the labels you have inserted. Use THERMAL paper. Our warehouse has used both thermal and ribbon printers for barcoding our inventory, and I can't tell you how many times someone has complained about a "broken" printer when a paper change to the proper THERMAL paper was all that was required. These models last for a VERY long time. I have some units that are pushing 8 years of continuous daily operation now.
on January 2, 2016
Once this device is set up and configured inside your Windows devices and printers Control Panel area, It is rock solid, fast and hassle-free. It prints a smudge-proof label that is fast and easy to apply to all sorts of packages, requires no ink or ribbon of any kind. I cannot recommend this product highly enough.
on February 5, 2016
I am enjoying this printer. Hooked it up to my computer and did some test tables and it worked great. It's very user friendly because I know zero about tech stuff. It was used when I bought it but in pristine condition. It prints fast and will save me money and time.
on September 29, 2012
This is my first thermal printer, but I must say it has thrilled me at how easy it is to use, and how much less work I have as I get shipments ready each day. The machine is a little workhorse, printing out label after label without a glitch.
on March 30, 2013
Great printer. Works with eBay and Amazon shipping, UPS, USPS. The only bad- Drivers and installation. Maybe it's just me, but the installation was a real pain. No Plug and Play. Also drops the driver sometimes, and I have to re-install. Other than that, GREAT PRINTER!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2013
This sure beats using the ups or usps online system! Hooked it up with ship rush and it was a breeze. Been using about 100 times a month for two years and still going. Purchased the labels for it here on amazon as well. Better price than uline.
I've only been using mine for a week, but it arrived in good condition and has been working well. The print driver on the CD was easy to install. If you are using this for barcoding or other label types it did come with trial software you can test. You can also set it up to print from MS office. Since my application was primarily barcodes which I was somewhat new to printing, I was thankful for the two trial software programs. I found one to be way more advance than what I needed and the other was perfect so I did end up purchasing a license (NiceLabel Pro). I thought this printer would be slower since it was an older refurbished model. IT PRINTS CRAZY FAST! Which is awesome since I have lots of barcode labels to print.