4.0 out of 5 stars This works great!
Bought this to illumimate an area in our back yard. It lasts through the night . Only issue I have is the range for detection is not far enough, I would buy it again.
Published 16 months ago by P. S. Munk

3.0 out of 5 stars It works but needs improvement
I chose the product in order to save money on my electricity bill. However a find a few faults with it. There is no control for the user to select the length of time the light should remain on and the pre-selected time is too short. Furthermore, the lighting itself is not bright enought
Published 14 months ago by M. Chambers

3.0 out of 5 stars It works but needs improvement, February 16, 2013
M. Chambers "Emcee" (Montego Bay, Jamaica) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Solar Two Directional 36 Bright White LED Security Flood Light with Motion Activated Sensor

4.0 out of 5 stars This works great!, December 12, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars No electrical outlet required. Solar is amazing, September 10, 2012
Great product! Works as described and the light is bright. Wish the light lasted a bit longer, but overall I'm pleased with the lights.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice value, March 25, 2013
Good value of brightness and range on the motion sensor. Much brighter than cheap solar landscape lights.
Only have it installed for about 3 weeks but running well so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars LEDMotion Light, September 5, 2012
A good bargain for the price. Easy to Install. Provides enough lighting, but does not equal incandescent floods. Good for general lighting.

5.0 out of 5 stars so awesome, we came back and bought another!, June 6, 2013
This is a great light for our backyard...light is bright and can be easily directed as needed for the space you're trying to light. the solar panel has a very long cord so you can find a good spot for it to be in the sun. We thought this was such a good purchase that we came back after receiving the first and bought a second. It is surprisingly bright. The only complaint would be that the light goes off very quickly when motion stops, which is not necessarily a bad thing but can be annoying if you need the light.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great light for the price, October 27, 2012
Oak (Massachusettes) - See all my reviews
Works great, it was a good purchase. I wish the distance was longer , but it does the job very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, February 5, 2013
for the money good light just not bright enough. Construction is plastic and needs to be caulked to be water tight.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK, January 7, 2013
I wish it had a manual time setting dial for how long the light should stay on, but it does not. It only stayed on for 15 sec. Had to return it. And it is not as bright for having 36 led lights, but it is bright enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, February 16, 2013
We are so happy with this light. We put it on our shed in the back yard to help illuminate the back corner. We have dogs and stray rabbits wander into the yard. This light goes on and off quite a bit with the rabbits and it freaked me out at first, but now I know that there might be something in the backyard - and am aware when I let the dogs out.

ARRAY(0x9b5d8c78)