4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, simple, easy to use., October 13, 2011
Benjamin (St. Paul, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Director's Showcase 6 Foot Personal Equipment Bag 6 Foot Bag (Apparel)
I used this, but found a larger one elsewhere. But if you only need length, and not tons of width, this will work and can be real handy. I needed room from several larger pvc poles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 5, 2013
Just as described, the bag is big enough to fit my daughter's rifle, saber and flag. Perfect! Great quality and value

5.0 out of 5 stars Director's Showcase 6 Foot Equipment Bag, October 12, 2013
My daughter is in HS Color Guard. She needed a bag for the flags she uses. She was thrilled with this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable price and very good quality, September 22, 2013
Jeffrey Gantt (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
The 6 foot flag bag efficiently carries and protect the school Color Guard flag for practice and game performances. I would recommend anyone wanting value and quality to purchase this equipment bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars bag perfect for pole saw, July 30, 2013
I bought a high quality Stihl pole saw and needed a bag to carry it in. This is the perfectbag.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved the Equipment Bag and the Service, April 5, 2013
Love it love it love it. It was so convenient to order this way too. It arrived just when you said it would.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, March 26, 2013
I bought this to keep my practice pole in, but I actually managed to get two poles and my rifle in there. It's really awesome for guard members who have personal equipment they use at school too.