Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Platform: PlayStation 3|Edition: Complete|Change
Price:$37.99 - $144.99

on April 28, 2012
Let it be known that I love this game, however my one problem with it is the way it markets itself. This one problem is enough to get rid of a star. When I bought this game, I was expecting all the DLC, however you still need to purchase a few packs to get all of the DLC released for this game. Off the top of my head, you still need the Super Teams Pack, Horns Pack, Ken Block Special Pack and the Colin McRae Charity Pack. That will set you back around 15 dollars. So in all, you are paying 55 dollars for a product that leads you into thinking it is 40. Again, I love this game, its one of my favorite all time PS3 racing games along with Gran Turismo 5, but the misleading title is what makes this a 4 star product. 5 star game, 4 star product
on November 30, 2012
If your like me and want a racing game that is really fun, yet maintains many "real world" sim aspects of racing and doesn't have a huge learning curve like Gran Turismo...then GET THIS GAME!

This game literally ruined my work ethic the week I got it because I played it for at least an hour a day, which can't be said most of the time. I play mostly offline, and go through the set out course of challenges put on by the game. This game has plenty of races, cars, and driving tests for you to complete, and the further you get the better cars and more courses you can race. There is great variance in the types of tracks you can race on and there is also a great variance int he "feel" of each track based on the weather conditions, your car, and the way you race.

The ai is VERY well done, as other racers will give you just the right amount of challenge while not making it impossible to win. I don't believe there is a more fun racing game out there, and if you want just a little "arcade" type action but not something goofy. Get this!

Also, for the price it's at now this is a total no brainer!
on June 21, 2012
This is a fantastic looking game, and a lot of fun to play. My only gripe are the Gymkhana stages one sometimes can't get around. I'm sure there are plenty of Gymkhana fans out there, but I found those stages annoying, and skipped them whenever possible. Gymkhana really doesn't have anything to do with rally racing it's trick horse riding with cars.
on December 14, 2012
I was hoping DiRT3 would become my favorite, but there is too much to learn in the time that I have to play. A lot of what I don't know seems to be assumed that I DO know and consequently there are no instructions. A hint to the makers, not all gamers are teenagers.
on July 12, 2012
just my opinion, but i enjoyed it a lot more than the other games i mentioned. i think codemasters are highly underrated.
on July 8, 2012
For a car game this is ok but it is the same thing over and over trying to level up.You really have to win over and over to get new car's but the tracks do not change that much.I find myself bored to death soon while playing this game and I really do not play that much after owning it for 2 weeks.The race each time is short and once you get out front it's really not hard to win every race.
The online play is a little more fun but it soon gets old for me as well so I do not even play that much now...
If you like off road car games this is fun at first but dose get old fast and the trcks are limited.
on September 29, 2014
Codemasters has a reputation for making some of the best racing games on the market. This package, however, is a bit odd. It does come with all the DLC advertised, and it’s all on disc minus an online pass, but the disc art is exactly the same as the standard game. If you’re unsure which version you have, the install file under “Game Data Utility” will tell you. Once that’s resolved, though, you get a fantastic, challenging and diverse racing game with tons to do.
on March 18, 2013
This is the best so far of the "Dirt" series! Car performance is excellent and much improved over previous games. This one will keep you tied up until you lose all track of time, so beware if you have chores pending. LOL.
on February 21, 2013
I remember the days of Colin McRae rally racing and loved it. I felt I was gonna be disappointed. I was glad to be wrong. It was quite a fun game. I do wish there were a few more levels to open up. But all in all, it was pretty fun.
on January 24, 2013
This game is great, and it gives you a great sense of realism when driving. Every turn is hazardous, and every race feels intense. However, this game is not for beginner racers, because it is very difficult. If you're willing to spend a lot of time learning how to handle rally racing, you won't be disapointed.