Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

• Customer Reviews

on December 3, 2012
I was a little concerned it might not fit, because it was difficult to tell from the description, but it did work in my Dirt Devil SD20000RED Simpli-Stik All-in-One Stick Vacuum Cleaner. Very pleased.
on January 15, 2013
I finally got the correct filter. I ordered the wrong filter when I bought the vacuum because it said "people who bought this vacuum also purchased these filters" Which were the wrong ones.
on April 1, 2014
Better quality than one that came with the vacuum. I trade them after rinsing one to let them dry thoroughly.
on February 6, 2015
Though I really like my new vaccuum, the filter is rather useless since the dirt, etc. goes into the canister and also sticks to outside of the filter. The inside of the filter remains clean. I don't much mind since the canister is easy to clean.
on November 17, 2013
Amazon confuses customers by offering two totally different Dirt Devil filters with the same "F25" designation. Amazon recommended one type of filter as an add on when I bought the Dirt Devil stick vacuum, and that F25 doesn't fit. Be careful and look closely at the filters to make sure Amazon doesn't lead you astray.
on April 26, 2015
It fits the stick vacuum perfectly (you must pay attention when you install it, though- it looks symmetrical at first glance, but there is a slight difference on one side that makes it fit properly in only one position) and helped restore the weakening suction to like-new. Can be cleaned by tapping it firmly against the side of the garbage can, but would not stand up to washing- it's made of a heavy paper-like material. I plan to keep replacing it periodically, as the point of a filter is lost if you don't keep it reasonably clean. A good value for keeping my favorite piece of cleaning equipment working properly!
on July 3, 2013
After I bought this vacuum, I couldn't find a replacement filter anywhere. This was even better filter material than the original.
on January 2, 2012
I received two filters, unfortunately more had sold out before I placed my order. The filters are slightly different than the original but maybe they will last a little longer. I hope so as I love my Versa Stick Vacuum but it will be useless once the filters are gone and I do not think there will be more. If you see some advertised, buy them!
on March 17, 2016
Yaaa! This replacement fits my 2 1/2 year old Dirt Devil 083405 Series Swift Stick Vacuum...
Dirt Devil. I LOVE MY DIRT DEVIL SWIFT STICK VACUUM. It cleans as good as my Rainbow and sooo much easier to use. Just make sure you empty out and WASH the Filter after every use. It's also great for someone with allergies..
on March 29, 2013
shipped fast and fit perfect. happy clean house now that we don't have to use the same dirty filter anymore