5.0 out of 5 stars Very Convenient
Published 18 months ago by W Gamberger

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Fit Dirt Devil Versa stick
I bought a 2 pack of these filters because they were pictured with the Dirt Devil SD20000RED Versa Power All-in-One Stick Vacuum Cleaner but they don't fit.
(You need the Dirt Devil F25 Filter )
Published on November 11, 2011 by R. Jacobs

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Fit Dirt Devil Versa stick, November 11, 2011
This review is from: Dirt Devil Type F18 Stick Vacuum Filters (2-Pack), 3SI0880001 (Kitchen)
(You need the Dirt Devil F25 Filter )

1.0 out of 5 stars no rating, February 12, 2009
J. M. Psik (Williamsport, PA) - See all my reviews
I purchased a dirt devil M084100 stick sweeper. It was suggested that others bought these filters as well while purchasing the sweeper. I thought this was a good idea, so agreed to purchase them. They were only $5 or $6 so it made sense to buy and ship these under the same order. BE CAREFUL to read the suggested product, in my case the filters that I ordered do not come close to being the correct ones for my vacuum. Make sure you don't take for granted that the selected products are correct, I made this mistake. I'm sure this product will work fine, but I will not be able to use it to know for sure. The filters will probably be scrapped because it will cost me more to return them than they are worth. Save yourself $5 or $6 and make sure you get the right filters.

1.0 out of 5 stars These filters DO NOT FIT the SimpliStick and should not be featured with it, August 16, 2013
Amazon Customer (JERSEY CITY, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
Memo to Amazon: do your homework. The F18 filter does not work with the SimpliStick. Since there is no choice for zero stars, I clicked one. Deserves zero.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Accompanyment to Simpli-Stik, July 28, 2013
Although these filters are listed as those purchased with the Dirt Devil SD20000RED Simpli-Stik All-in-One Stick Vacuum Cleaner (which I recently purchased), they simply do not fit that vacuum. I will try to return these filters. I believe that the appropriate part is the Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaner F25 F-25 Filter.

1.0 out of 5 stars The wrong filter, February 4, 2012
Amazon had this matched with a dirtdevil as a package deal kind of thing. Since I live on a tiny island in the pacific and it is difficult to find such items here, so I bought it. The filters do not fit the Dirtdevil it was paired with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Convenient, March 25, 2013
W Gamberger (Navarre, Florida) - See all my reviews
I keep a couple of spares around. Instead of just vacuuming the filter when the canister is emptied, I replace it with a clean spare. The dirty one gets brushed off and then washed with soap in the sink. The side sprayer does a great job of cleaning it. After it air dries, it's ready for use again. I do the same with the extra plastic filter screen that I kept from my previous unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the devil ordered, March 7, 2013
C. Pugh (Evanston, Illinois) - See all my reviews
These are nifty little replacement filters that work just fine and keep my long suffering dirt devil going. BTW, I love my dirt devil--so cheap and so easy and light. Can lift it with two fingers but it picks up the floor like a champ.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected., February 18, 2013
Arrived promptly and were the OEM filters I expected. I have not used them yet, however I have inspected them closely and have found nothing to indicate they are anything else than as good as what came with the vacuum.

5.0 out of 5 stars PROBLEM SOLVED, September 2, 2010
THE VACUM WAS NOT PICKING UP AS GOOD AS IT SHOULD, AFTER REPLACING THE FILTER IT WAS ALMOST NEW AGAIN, HAVE HAD IT OR TWO YEARS.

5.0 out of 5 stars So hard to find these!, December 31, 2009
Mrs. Soco "Mrs. Soco" (Pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I was so pleased to find these filters on Amazon. They stand up to long use, are able to be cleaned several times before needing to be discarded and are very economical.

Rate and Discover Movies