Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dirt Devil Type F18 Stick Vacuum Filters (2-Pack), 3SI0880001
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on November 11, 2011
I bought a 2 pack of these filters because they were pictured with the Dirt Devil SD20000RED Versa Power All-in-One Stick Vacuum Cleaner but they don't fit.
(You need the Dirt Devil F25 Filter )
on February 12, 2009
I purchased a dirt devil M084100 stick sweeper. It was suggested that others bought these filters as well while purchasing the sweeper. I thought this was a good idea, so agreed to purchase them. They were only $5 or $6 so it made sense to buy and ship these under the same order. BE CAREFUL to read the suggested product, in my case the filters that I ordered do not come close to being the correct ones for my vacuum. Make sure you don't take for granted that the selected products are correct, I made this mistake. I'm sure this product will work fine, but I will not be able to use it to know for sure. The filters will probably be scrapped because it will cost me more to return them than they are worth. Save yourself $5 or $6 and make sure you get the right filters.
33 comments|29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 28, 2013
Although these filters are listed as those purchased with the Dirt Devil SD20000RED Simpli-Stik All-in-One Stick Vacuum Cleaner (which I recently purchased), they simply do not fit that vacuum. I will try to return these filters. I believe that the appropriate part is the Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaner F25 F-25 Filter.
on August 16, 2013
Memo to Amazon: do your homework. The F18 filter does not work with the SimpliStick. Since there is no choice for zero stars, I clicked one. Deserves zero.
on March 25, 2013
I keep a couple of spares around. Instead of just vacuuming the filter when the canister is emptied, I replace it with a clean spare. The dirty one gets brushed off and then washed with soap in the sink. The side sprayer does a great job of cleaning it. After it air dries, it's ready for use again. I do the same with the extra plastic filter screen that I kept from my previous unit.
on March 7, 2013
These are nifty little replacement filters that work just fine and keep my long suffering dirt devil going. BTW, I love my dirt devil--so cheap and so easy and light. Can lift it with two fingers but it picks up the floor like a champ.
on February 4, 2012
Amazon had this matched with a dirtdevil as a package deal kind of thing. Since I live on a tiny island in the pacific and it is difficult to find such items here, so I bought it. The filters do not fit the Dirtdevil it was paired with.
on February 18, 2013
Arrived promptly and were the OEM filters I expected. I have not used them yet, however I have inspected them closely and have found nothing to indicate they are anything else than as good as what came with the vacuum.
on March 13, 2014
Some filters are made for limited use, and I totally mean 1 time out and that becomes a pain to make sure you always have filters on hand and also expensive.

These are quite well made with supports and I use a soft tooth brush to clean and gently shake, so far working out perfectly.
on January 6, 2014
My mother has not used these yet, but they look well made. I purchased these and also the dirt devil vacuum and my mother who is 81 y.o. loves it. I would recommend anyone who has a mother over the age of 60 to purchase this and the vacuum for your mom. She will love you for it.

See 1 answered question