Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dirty Dancing
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 19, 2005
This is the ONLY Dirty Dancing CD that has all the songs from the hit movie. An added bonus is they are sequenced in the order that they appear in the film. So if you are a big fan of the movie, just listening to the music you can remember each scene. In all there are 26 wonderful tracks. Great edition to any Dirty Dancing collection and a must have to go with the new Ultimate Edition DVD. The version I have is the 'Hyper CD' which has some extra features that are accessed with your computer's DVD player.
on December 21, 2003
This is one of the best soundtracks ever!!! There's just something about the music in Dirty Dancing, especially "Love Is Strange" (remember the part of the movie where Johnny and Baby were in the studio and that snakey guy walks in on them). The music is so timeless. I swear, when I hear a song from that movie, I have no problem picturing the scene it came from; the song/scene relationships of the movie were so perfect!!! This is a definite must-have for everyone!!!
on December 17, 2003
I love the movie and now I love this CD. The songs are in the same order as in the movie so I can remember the movie when I can't watch it. Some of the songs are different versions than in the movie which is why I gave it a 4 instead of 5 but overall it is very good. I played it while on the treadmill and got a great workout!
on March 17, 2006
Love this soundtrack! My ONLY beef is that the song, "I've Had the Time of My Life" is cut shorter than it was in the movie. What's up with THAT?

(Oh, and to the person complaining that not all songs are on this soundtrack, they put out two-look for "More Dirty Dancing", and you'll find the song you want!)
on July 20, 2003
When I got this cd I was so pleased w/ the result this cd has all the classic love songs us girls like to hear Hungry Eyes,Time of your Life stay, You don't own me... I really enjoy listening to this cd it's somthing you can't get tired of and I think it appeals to all ages i'm 18 so I was 3 when this movie and soundtrack came out I gotta say I really do love it and feel its one of the best cd's I own.... 5 stars no doubt
on March 2, 2001
This was 1 of those movies in junior high that me & my best friend would watch almost every weekend....quoting & singing along. Even years later after not seeing it, I can still quote & sing along just like it was yesterday. I really dug oldies back in junior high, & still like all these songs...though I can detect a little cheesiness in the 80's tracks in here, but they're still lovable...maybe only cuz my 13 year old self loved em so much :) & who didn't try to mimick along to "Love is Strange" like they do in the movie ;) All these songs fit the movie I thought. My faves include of course "Time of My Life", & "Be My Baby". If this isn't enuff for ya, then get the More Dirty Dancing Soundtrack as well....esp. for "Do you LUUUUV meeee".
on March 27, 2006
This is a good cd, especially if you like the music of the time setting this movie took place. Great music to work out (dance) to or drive with.
on November 20, 2004
I saw this movie about 4 years ago and I loved its music. These tracks are all hand-picked to offer the maximum feeling for the movie. They just make you want to get up and dance. The best two songs on this album in my opinion are "The Time of My Life" and "Hungry Eyes", both being huge hits in America a long time ago. They're great driving songs and soon you'll find yourself singing along or tapping at least a finger to Merry Clayton's "Yes" or thinking of your loved one when hearing Swaize's "She's Like the Wind". Classics remain classics and this CD brings 12 high quality true pop songs.
on April 8, 2016
Great gift for a wife or girlfriend or both. Just don't forget and have both come to the same address at the same time unless you can get to the mail first. But all the women I've ever known love the movie and anything else that goes with it. Makes a great gift for her.
on September 26, 2015
Excellent soundtrack and movie!!!!!! I just love how each and every song comes right in the order or sequence of how the score or soundtrack was made for the whole entire movie!!!!! That is just awesome!!!!! Thank you for making it convient to purchase this soundtrack from your store!!!!!