The Mighty B! 2 Seasons 2010
1. Catatonic When a disappointed Bessie has to dress up as a cat, instead of a pirate, for Halloween, she ends up getting into character way more than she expects. Meanwhile, Happy can barely restrain himself from attacking her!
2. What's the Frequency Bessie?/Bee Nice Bessie gets an abnormally large filling in her tooth and discovers she is now a lean mean radio-signal receiving machine. Bessie has a terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day.
3. Dirty Happy/Tour D'Alcatraz When Happy refuses to take a bath, Bessie tries everything to trick him into taking one, but he's one step ahead of her. Happy keeps sneaking off-leash, so Bessie takes him on a deluxe tour of Alcatraz in hopes of scaring him straight.
4. Bad to the Bee/Hive of Darkness When Bessie accidentally drops a load of taffy, Mary Frances gives Bessie her first ever bee-merit. Bessie decides to house a swarm of bees in exchange for one harvest of honey.
5. Awwwww-some/Dogcatcher in the Rye All of San Francisco is glued to Puppy Net--a live webcam featuring five adorable six-week-old puppies. When Bessie decides to run for City Dogcatcher in a bid to earn another badge, the incumbent dogcatcher, will stop at nothing to bring her down.
6. Rinx/Sleepless in San Francisco When Bessie and Happy get caught up in a game of Jinx, it's all fun and games until someone gets into big trouble! One dark and stormy night, Bessie sets out to prove to Ben that boogiemen don't haunt San Francisco.
7. Finger Pickin' Bad/Higginbottom's 7 When Finger makes friends with another finger named Digit, Bessie is forced to hang out with owner Ronnie. When a vending machine eats her dollar, Betsy appeals to the authorities to get it back, but no one wants to help her.
8. It's B's Party and She'll Cry if She Wants To/B Chip Bessie wants a surprise party more than anything, so she she drops hints to all her family and friends to throw her one. Happy emerges from surgery a well-behaved dog. Bessie attempts to train Happy out of his good behavior.
9. The Old Bee and the Sea/One Million Years Bee C A mob of gangster fish kidnaps Penny. If Bessie doesn't act fast, Penny could end up sleeping with the fishes! While digging at the park, Bessie, Penny and Happy stumble upon a genuine dinosaur bone!
10. The Bone Identity/Grumpy Old Bees When Happy gets a mysterious note regarding the missing half of his ear, Bessie can't wait to help him get it back. Bessie befriends Mona, an elderly ex-Bee who shares Bessie's love for early bird buffets and badges.
11. Children of the Unicorn/My Way or the Bee Way When Bessie discovers the other Bees think unicorns don't really exist, she sets out to prove them wrong. When Bessie adopts a weed-strewn stretch of highway and makes it a popular and beautiful road, Portia has to out-do her.
12. O Brother, What Art Thou/Stuffed Happens Ben mistakenly thinks Bessie's making Happy her Mighty Bee sidekick instead of him, so he decides he'll be her...arch nemesis! With the help of Mr. Pants (now Mr. Evil Pants), Ben turns to the dark side.
13. Gorillas in the Midst Bessie convinces Ben to join the Gorillas, a hardcore boy troop that sells beef jerky flavored energy drinks. But Ben's really not the volcano-diving type and Bessie is forced-slash-thrilled to go in his place.
14. Space Evaders/YiPs Happy accidently launches himself and Bessie into outer space 400 years in the future! To earn the Junior Policeman's Badge, Bessie and Happy go on a police ride-along.
15. Public Enembee/Bang the Drum Timely Bessie accidentally trips the fire alarm and must go on the lam from those looking for the Fire Alarm Fugitive. Bessie's got one last chance to earn her Stand-up Comedy Badge but no one seems to get her amazing jokes.
16. The League of Ordinary Gentlemen/Irritable Bowling Syndrome Imagine Bessie's surprise when she discovers Happy, Hippie and Ben have formed a Gentlemen's Club--to which she has not been invited! When the Bees go for their Bowling Badges, Bessie, to her surprise, can't get a strike.
17. Bess-E/C'mon Get Happy! When Portia calls Bessie "like, a robot," Bessie starts to believe it might be true. It's the anniversary of Bessie and Happy becoming Best Friends Forever, so they decide to celebrate by having a BFF commitment ceremony!
18. Hairy Situation/B Plus One Bessie and Happy accidentally drink Hippie's magic hair potion and end up with massive amounts of hair and fur. When Bessie wins a radio contest and gets two tickets to a sold-out concert, everyone vies to be her Plus One.
19. Mr. Turtleton's Wild Ride/A Pirate's Life for Bee Millie asks Bessie to turtle-sit Chester Turtleton while she goes on a trip. He soon finds out that life with Bessie is far more exciting than the life he knows with Millie. While playing pirate, Bessie and Happy find gold.
Mighty B is right up there with SpongeBob and The Simpsons. It's FANTASTIC!!Published 3 months ago by Paige Wilson
Hilarious for kids and parents. This is one of the most entertaining cartoons I have seen.Published 5 months ago by Adrianna Call
This is one cartoon show I could watch over and over with my child. It's hilarious!Published 7 months ago by Guada-Sheryl Gaines
This show is pretty funny and perfect for my grandson. He quite enjoys the show and is always asking to have it played. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Guillermo Alphonso Arnal