Dirty Jobs 7 Seasons 2003
Amazon Instant Video
1. Bat Cave Scavenger Host and Everyman Mike Rowe tackles dirt, grime and some other not-so-nice substances. Visit a cave where bat guano (aka poop) is collected for some of the best fertilizer in the world, and discover the dirty secret behind major league baseball.
2. Worm Dung Farmer Host and Everyman Mike Rowe scour the bottom of creek to find the granddaddy of all catfish, brave the underground and underappreciated world of septic tank cleaners and check out a farm that specializes in worm poop.
3. Roadkill Cleaners It takes a unique man to dive in to some of the muckiest places in the world. Dive into gator infested waters to score some lost golf balls, and see the professionals who keep our roads free of roadkill.
4. Chinatown Garbage Collector Mike Rowe assumes the responsibilities of a Garbage Collector as he takes to the streets of San Francisco's Chinatown. After carrying several tons of garbage down the narrow corridors and steep staircases of Chinatown, Mike moves onto Recycle Central...
5. Sewer Inspector Mike Rowe steps into the shoes of a sewer inspector in San Francisco, and enlists a disaster clean up crew after a Brooklyn toilet explodes from a sewer backup. He then joins up with a demolition company where he works as part of a deconstruction crew.
6. Pig Farmer Mike Rowe steps into the shoes of an Iowa pig farmer where he faces the challenges of feeding and cleaning up after hundreds of dirty pigs. Then Mike learns how to care for a new litter of piglets, and artificially inseminates a female pig.
7. Chick Sexer Mike Rowe gets dirty as an Iowa chick sexer. Every Friday there are over 80,000 chicks born at the Murray McMurray Hatchery and it's Mike's job to sort the boys from the girls by the end of the day when they're shipped out to farms around the…
8. Vexcon Mike Rowe joins exterminators in their war against rats and bugs. After crabbing in the Chesapeake Bay, Mike learns the fascinating art of shelling crabs. As a blacksmith farrier, Mike makes horseshoes out of raw steel and attempts to shoe a horse.
9. Sludge Cleaner Mike Rowe gets dirty as he works with surfboard shaper Matt Barker. Mike masters the art of shaping a surfboard from Styrofoam. And Mike goes underground into a greasy pit of sludge as he joins an environmental company that recycles the gunky grime.
10. Hot Tar Roofer Mike Rowe rolls up his sleeves and gets filthy dirty as he tackles the profession of hot tar roofing a church rooftop that needs to be replaced.
11. Ostrich Farmer Join Mike Rowe as he rolls up his sleeves and gets dirty on a Hawaiian coffee bean plantation; as he learns how to nurse an injured sea lion pup back to health; and as he works as an ostrich farmer in the California desert.
12. Cheese Maker Mike Rowe gets a taste of what it's like to work as a Zookeeper at the San Francisco Zoo. He then teams up with Vermont cheese makers to learn how to turn four thousand gallons of milk into world famous cheese, and mixes volcanic ash mud baths.
13. Shrimper Mike Rowe climbs aboard a shrimp boat to help determine this year's shrimping season. He goes to America's largest swamp to team up with a man who catches crawfish for a living. With tire recyclers, he sorts and organizes thousands of tires.
14. Bio-Diesel-Man Mike Rowe steps into the shoes of a cobb home builder and teams up with the Bee man to evict a swarm of angry bees hidden inside a church building. He recovers grease at a Mexican restaurant and learns to convert cooking oil into gasoline alternative.
15. Micro Algae Man Mike Rowe teams up with a pet groomer and is responsible for preparing special outfits prior to their departure. He works at a Hawaiian pharmaceutical plant that specializes in growing green algae. Mike Rowe gets dirty at a charcoal factory.
16. Chimney Sweeper The tricks of the trade are taught to Mike at the Chimney Sweeping Safety Institute. He travels to Canada to dive into frigid water for sunken logs which will be made into expensive furniture. Mike's hired by a scrap metal recycling plant to sort cans.
17. Avian Vomitologist Mike travels the country lending a helping hand at the Colorado marble quarry, collects owl vomit. He wrangles and learns how to palpitate a cow to check for pregnancy.
18. Turkey Farmer Mike examines the short lives of turkeys then it's off to a potato farm. Mike also removes sewage from a water treatment plant as well.
19. Alligator Farmer Mike visits one of the dirtiest places on earth, a sugar mill. Firefighters teach Mike how to light a building on fire, put it out and then he visits a menacing alligator farm.
20. Mushroom Farmer Mixing horse manure and soiled straw to make mushrooms, cleaning rat-infested storm drains in Los Angeles, and making shower drains in Erie, PA, it's a Dirty Job!
21. Plumber Mike reunites with catfish noodler for some backbreaking plumbing. He blends specialty drilling mud at a synthetic mud company, then rolls his sleeves for more oil drilling with rough necks.
22. Termite Controller Mike steps into the shoes of a concrete spreader for some curb side and sidewalk foundation. He reunites with the Vexcon exterminator crew to wage war against millions of termites that have attacked a local church and chips concrete out of giant mixers.
23. Casino Food Recycler Mike Rowe rolls up his sleeves and gets dirty in Las Vegas as he goes behind the scenes of the world famous Lance Burton Magic Show. Mike Rowe also joins forces with a Las Vegas pig farmer that has found an ingenious way to recycle leftovers.
24. Parade Float Dismantler Mike Rowe faces his fear of parades when he is hired on at a company that is responsible for dismantling floats from the Tournament of Roses Parade. It's a dirty job that will forever change the way you look at parades.
25. Garbage Pit Technician Mike Rowe rolls up his sleeves and gets dirty operating an antique printing press. Then, he joins forces with the largest terracotta manufacturer in the U.S. Next, Mike teams up with a group of garbage collectors converting trash into electricity.
26. Mike's Day Off Special Mike Rowe challenges his bosses to see if they have what it takes to get dirty. The two executive producers responsible for sending Mike out to the dirtiest jobs around the country are going to roll up their sleeves and attempt a dirty job of their own.
27. Skull Cleaner Mike Rowe helps keep trains on track. Mike links Boudin Sausages, a southern delicacy that's no treat to make. Before animal skulls and bones are put on display, they have to be cleaned. Mike rolls his sleeves up to clean them.
28. Geoduck Farmer Mike Rowe rolls up his sleeves and gets dirty in Las Vegas as he goes behind the scenes of the world famous Lance Burton Magic Show. Mike Rowe also joins forces with a Las Vegas pig farmer that has found an ingenious way to recycle leftovers.
29. Fuel Tank Cleaner Mike Rowe joins forces with the Air Force as he travels to McConnell Air Force Base in Wichita, Kansas to clean the stratotanker fuel tanks. He also learns to makes some messy candy and retread tires.
30. Coal Miner Mike Rowe gets dirty as he helps a group of New Jersey salvage experts tear apart a dormitory at an abandoned college. Then Rowe rolls up his sleeve and goes to work as a coal miner.
31. Hoof Cleaner Mike Rowe joins a crew at a rock quarry, gets hip deep in mud and muck working with the hippo keepers at the Adventure Aquarium, and addresses some bovine foot problems.
32. Alpaca Shearer Mike Rowe joins a crew of filthy farmers on their job at Taylor Shellfish Farms, gets down and dirty in the tropics as he farms taro, and finds out that animals don't like haircuts when he joins a family of alpaca farmers to shear their alpacas.
33. Monkey Caretaker Mike Rowe meets his match when he travels to South Africa to train monkeys to run wild.
34. 100th Dirty Job Special The two-hour special will be hosted by Mike Rowe as he introduces his work with the United States Army. Mike will share stories from behind the scenes and answer viewer mail as he unites the US with the dirtiest jobs, and funniest moments of the show.
|Starring||Mike Rowe, Jim Bintliff|
|Supporting actors||Barbara French, Jim Kennedy, Dan Plesac|
|Producers||Jennifer K. Auth, David M. Barsky, Hank Capshaw, Alex Eastburg, Ari Gottfried, Shannon C. Malone, Michel Patzer, Craig Piligian, Mike Rowe, Jamie Worlds|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
In contrast to the usual "scripted" reality TV, Dirty Jobs is the real deal. Host Mike Rowe is an intelligent guy, funny, yet respectful of the working men and women from... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Mrs. E
This show was great. It showed many different jobs that are out there and everyone could watch it. It was more family oriented show.Published 5 months ago by donnie43
Love what Mike Rowe shows us about hard working America!! Dirty Jobs is more about real jobs and learning about the people who do it.Published 6 months ago by Peggy Launikitis
As someone who also has a dirty job, I love to see mike Rowe get dirty with the rest of us. It kinda makes him more person, less HollywoodPublished 6 months ago by Brandon Iovine
This guy proudly works thankless jobs that regular people do every day. Makes one think that those on welfare are lazy.Published 6 months ago by peter j anglin jr