- Series: Children of Poverty
- Hardcover: 250 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (February 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0815332351
- ISBN-13: 978-0815332350
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.8 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,549,921 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
How Black Disadvantaged Adolescents Socially Construct Reality: Listen, Do You Hear What I Hear? (Children of Poverty)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Discover what to read next through the Amazon Book Review. Learn more.