Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black forum

Disappointed with games

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 24, 2012 5:39:58 AM PST
Really have barely played my 3ds if someone would like to try to convince me why I shouldn't sell this thing I would appreciate it

Posted on Jul 29, 2013 4:18:03 AM PDT
Mimsy says:
They're starting to come out with some new games. I know that they're kind of lacking at the moment, but they're starting to push some new ones. And I think the device is great even for my old DS games- but then again, my old DSi is starting to fall apart so I need to upgrade anyways.

Posted on Dec 11, 2013 8:54:59 AM PST
Um, Nintendo has backwards compatibility unlike the other consoles today? Animal Crossing New Leaf and The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time? The upcoming Super Smash Bros game? And what's wrong with Pokémon?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 24, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 11, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black
Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black by Nintendo (Nintendo 3DS)
4.6 out of 5 stars (2,553)